User avatar

mandylynn16

  • Archive Re: Pirate

    Lizzie~ I glanced over to where Sydney had gone. Silly me, I had been so involved in watching the pirates raid the ship that I hadn't even responded to her ...

    Apr 26, 2008
  • Archive Re: Pirate

    Lizzie~ I watched, somewhat fascinated, as the sailors scurried around, preparing to rob the 2nd ship this week. This should, I knew, be abnormal, but it all. Not when you ...

    Apr 26, 2008
  • Archive Re: Pirate

    Name Elizabeth Andrews (Lizzie) Age-9 Rank- doesn't exactly have one, is a sort of friend to teh Caprain, a sister-like relationship Ship- Bloody Revenge History-doesn't remember parents, came aboard

    Apr 25, 2008
  • Archive Re: Casino

    **Rory, are you going to post?**

    Apr 17, 2008
  • Archive Re: Casino

    Allie~ "Hey," I said with a genuine smile. So he was talking to me! "I'm Allie," I decided I sounded a little childish, but what did it matter?

    Apr 16, 2008
  • Archive Re: The Hotel Royal

    *Um..Jamie? What happened to Ryan and Kendra? He like ran off and slept with some other girl..!*

    Apr 15, 2008
  • Archive Re: Casino

    *guess I'll bring myself in again now* Allie~ I walked over to a card table where an ultra-gorgeous man sat teaching a girl how to play. Lucky her, I thouhgt ...

    Apr 15, 2008
  • Archive Re: Crossbar Ranch

    Name: Karli Harris Age: 22 Occupation: visitor Appearance: except she wears a lot more covering clothes! Horse: couldn't decide which one I liked better (is same horse, diffferent pics) Name,Type: ...

    Apr 8, 2008
  • Archive Re: Casino

    * I called Bobby*

    Apr 8, 2008
  • Archive Re: Casino

    Allie~ "Hey, Kane, how's your night going?" I asked.

    Apr 8, 2008
  • Archive Re: Casino

    Allie~ I walked in the hotel, grateful to retreat from the overbearing camera flashes. Surely they didn't need that many pictures. So I was the owner's daughter. Whatever. It's not ...

    Apr 8, 2008
  • Archive Re: The Hotel Royal

    *hmmm* Kendra~ "You know, I think you just got lucky. You couldn't have known," I said with a teasing grin. "So, Ryan, what is your dream meal?"

    Apr 7, 2008
  • Archive Re: Crossbar Ranch

    *can I still join? Maybe as Dusty's sister or cousin or something?*

    Apr 7, 2008
  • Archive Re: Casino

    *perfectly fine with me ! ^_^*

    Apr 6, 2008
  • Archive Re: Casino

    *well, then, can I claim him ;)?*

    Apr 5, 2008


Lots of times you have to pretend to join a parade in which you're not really interested in order to get where you're going.
— Christopher Darlington Morley