User avatar

mandylynn16

  • Romantic Short Stories Re: More of Addi-Marie

    Beep, beep, beep, beep… there was that annoying sound again. Why must alarm clocks be necessary? Why couldn’t I just wake up with the dawn and here the pleasant sound ...

    Feb 27, 2007
  • Lyrics Re: Abbey Road

    This was a very impacting "poem" that I found very intriguing to read. The artistic flair of yours is very evident iin this work

    Feb 19, 2007
  • Romantic Novels Re: Kiss the Damsel 4

    Love, this story just keeps getting better and better! no other comments

    Feb 16, 2007
  • Romantic Novels Re: Kiss the Damsel 3

    I also love this story. It is romance with a similisr plot to others I have read in my extensive past, but the element that I appreciate most is that ...

    Feb 16, 2007
  • Romantic Novels Re: Kiss the Damsel Chapter Two

    wonderful, wonderful. and I know what you mean when you said "I like this story" Sometimes I'll write a story that I just really want to write on all the ...

    Feb 16, 2007
  • Romantic Novels Re: Kiss the Damsel Chapter One

    Amanda-(i hope :) ) I started reading this story and I was having a great time. Then we had to leave, and I closed it down. ...I literally couldn't wait ...

    Feb 16, 2007
  • Romantic Novels Re: Kiss the Damsel Chapter One

    sorry, computer repeated my post, so I deleted one...sort of

    Feb 16, 2007
  • Art & Photography Re: Brad Returns with Better Artwork (and more shame!)

    I know only one other person who is this excellent at art work, my best fiend's dad. And I really admire him, because people who can draw this well impress ...

    Feb 9, 2007
  • Lyrics Re: Invisible

    um, i love the song, saw the resemblance very neat insight, Broken-image also, very true.

    Feb 5, 2007
  • Narrative Poetry Re: Students

    interesting poem. couldn't really understand what it was about but i guess it was sorta clear in a odd sort of way

    Feb 5, 2007
  • Narrative Poetry Re: It's red, it's blue

    I loved this poem!!!! i don't have the details of why, but it just touched me in my writer's soul. u r excellent at this kind of poetry and i ...

    Feb 5, 2007
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Undefinition

    I really liked this poem. It was so enchanting. I can't beleive all the negativity it received from other users. I LOVED it. It was unique and absolutely fun to ...

    Feb 5, 2007
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: she cared when no one else did.....

    it's "especially", not "expeshilly"

    Feb 4, 2007
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: Addi-marie

    Readers, this is not the beginning of the story. If it seems like it needs a beginning, that's because I havn't typed it out yet. I will, soon, especially if ...

    Feb 4, 2007


I went to confront noisy neighbours, only to find the windows dark, stuck with two notes. The ghost, too, had "gone fishing". Something still whistled.
— Liminality