User avatar

mandylynn16

  • Archive Re: The Faerie Court

    OK. Thanks SO much!

    Mar 29, 2008
  • Archive Re: Time

    I thought the same thing when I saw that...

    Mar 28, 2008
  • Archive Re: Killian High School RPG

    **Is it too late to join?**

    Mar 28, 2008
  • Archive Re: The Faerie Court

    ***I'm wondering if it's too late to join. Probably is. Just let me know, though! :) ***

    Mar 28, 2008
  • Archive Re: Time

    Name: Riley Peterson Age: just turned 18 Date of Birth: 1990 Appearance: Long, Spirally, gleaming blonde hair, Indigo eyes, slender, 5'6" Personality: likes to explore, is very adventurous, is not ...

    Mar 28, 2008
  • Archive Re: Time

    **billy- yes, you can claim Raven. I was just about to ask who would!**

    Mar 28, 2008
  • Archive Re: Time

    Name: Raven Vistague Age: 22 Date of Birth: August 12, 1986 Appearnce: Waist-length black hair, deep jade eyes, porcelain skin, super- slim, 5'4", athletic, Personal History: um, I'm having trouble ...

    Mar 28, 2008
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: Raven (much edited)

    “Quinn, Mrs. Priestly is here with her poodle, Jayne. She’s in room 3,” Raven Anderson announced from the doorway of Quinn’s office. He looked up, and she gave him a ...

    Mar 26, 2008
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: My double blind date

    please rate this R. It's a shock reading somethign with no raitng, then finding our it has strong curse words 5 times. Other than that , I liekd the story.

    Jan 6, 2008
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: Fallen

    Nah, not true. Just a random piece i felt like submitting.

    Nov 2, 2007
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: Fallen

    I sat there bereft, wondering when it had happened. When I had fell. And why was it had to be this particular individual I had fallen for. How was it ...

    Nov 1, 2007
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: Angel in my Arms

    Loved this story! Please post mroe soon. I can't wait to see what happens =D

    Sep 18, 2007
  • Other Poetry Re: Your Name in Stars

    Hey, I liked your poem very much. It was very well written and flowed nicely. I enjoyed reading it. Very Good!

    Jul 7, 2007
  • General Fiction Novels Re: Touched - Chapter Two & Three

    this story is awesome! please do post more! PLEASE!

    May 20, 2007
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: a new story-no title yet

    [color=indigo][/color] Brant S. walked purposefully down the dark hallway toward the office of his boss, anticipating his new assignment. He hadn’t been told that’s what the call from the Boss ...

    Apr 28, 2007


You must believe in free will; there is no choice.
— Isaac Bashevis Singer