User avatar

mandylynn16

  • Archive Re: The Hotel Royal

    *must go for a little while. I'll be back, soon DR!! for Ryan! XD**

    Apr 1, 2008
  • Archive Re: The Hotel Royal

    Kendra~ I walked down to the lobby, looking warily at the huge crowd.I hated huge crowds, they made me feel nervous. I just hoped that outside there were less people. ...

    Apr 1, 2008
  • Archive Re: The Hotel Royal

    *thanks*

    Apr 1, 2008
  • Archive Re: The Hotel Royal

    Name: Kendra Wilson Age: 22 Occupation/title: guest Appearance: 5'5", very slender, long, curly, auburn hair, blue-green eyes, lightly tanned skin, fit (runs each morning), History: is in town for vac

    Apr 1, 2008
  • Archive Re: The Faerie Court

    *hey, could Alea and Lillith maybe become good friends?**

    Mar 30, 2008
  • Archive Re: The Faerie Court

    Alea~ "Of, course, Ma'am."

    Mar 29, 2008
  • Archive Re: The Faerie Court

    Alea~ "I'm sorry, Owen. You just seemed so preoccupied." I said with a teasing smile.

    Mar 29, 2008
  • Archive Re: Time

    Riley~ I walked aimlessly, about, bored, but knowing I should be trying to figure out what I was going to do about being chased. It was then I saw two ...

    Mar 29, 2008
  • Archive Re: The Faerie Court

    *Sorry :oops: :oops: I misread it. So sorry!! :oops:*

    Mar 29, 2008
  • Archive Re: The Faerie Court

    Alea stood beside the queen. Had she needed something? Alea wondered.

    Mar 29, 2008
  • Archive Re: Killian High School RPG

    **could someone bring me in somehow?**

    Mar 29, 2008
  • WRFF Archive Re: Readers Crit

    Perfect! I've been needing a crit on my new story, but haven't gotten very many. Here it is:

    Mar 29, 2008
  • Archive Re: Killian High School RPG

    *So, I've gotten the OK to join.* Name: Anna McKenzie Age: 17 Height: 5'4" Weight: 101 Description: has long, wave, red-browns hair, blue-green eyes, is very slender, has lightly tanned ...

    Mar 29, 2008
  • Archive Re: The Faerie Court

    **thanks so much for letting me join!** Alea~ "Well, I was there, but I sat in the corner of the room." She blushed. "I was just watching the newcomers and ...

    Mar 29, 2008
  • Archive Re: The Faerie Court

    Name: Alea (Ah - lay - uh) Age: 21 Breed: fairy (sprite, I suppose. does have wings) Gender: female Personality: quiet, but very sweet and very kind, loyal, and caring ...

    Mar 29, 2008


It does not do to dwell on dreams and forget to live.
— Albus Dumbledore