User avatar

mandylynn16

  • Archive Re: Marvel

    Real Name: Violet Hansen (like Sue Storm, but I changed the name) Aka: Invisigirl Age: 18 Hero, Villain or Civilian: Hero Power(s): can turn invisible (obviously), can project powerful force ...

    May 6, 2008
  • Archive Re: High School Vacation

    Addi~ I removed my swimsuit cover up and happily jumped in the water. Sure, colleger had been fun this past year, but I couldn't deny that I was happy to ...

    May 2, 2008
  • Archive Re: High School Vacation

    *can someone bring me in? Maybe with Colt and Brian and Lili?*

    May 1, 2008
  • Archive Re: High School Vacation

    *Jamie- maybe I can meet one of your characters on the plane back to the city of the High School? Idk.*

    Apr 30, 2008
  • Archive Re: High School Vacation

    *this is a silly q, I know, but are we doing the 'calling' guys/girls on this one?* Name: Addison Marie Morgan (Addi) Age: 19 Gender: female Appearance: Personality: tries not ...

    Apr 30, 2008
  • Archive Re: Pirate

    Lizzie~ I looked dubiously at the pistol. Sure, I'd handled one beofre. How could you not after 5 years on a pirate ship? But I hated every time that i ...

    Apr 27, 2008
  • Archive Re: Pirate

    Lizzie~ "It did! It got very ugly. The sailors out there are killers! I bet your crew will teach them a lesson or two!" I said with a grin.

    Apr 27, 2008
  • Archive Re: Pirate

    Lizzie~ "I'm fine. I was in your room, but then snuck over here. No one even saw me." I smiled with a triumphant grin, relief evident in my eyes.

    Apr 27, 2008
  • Archive Re: Pirate

    Lizzie~ I whimpered. It had become violent fast! Such murder! Would they try to come in here?! That was a scary thought. I really coudn't handle sailors and I didn't ...

    Apr 27, 2008
  • Archive Re: Pirate

    Lizzie~ I watched as Sydney ran find Julios, obviously. I laughed and ran around to the watch point. The guy there was quite involved in whatever he was seeing. I ...

    Apr 27, 2008
  • Archive Re: Pirate

    Lizzie~ I thought about this revelation. Sure, I was only 9, but I knew some things. "Well, with who? And Sydney, it's really Ok. I like it hear. A lot ...

    Apr 27, 2008
  • Archive Re: Pirate

    Lizzie~ "B-but I'd rather be out here. It's more fun!" I said with a pout.

    Apr 27, 2008
  • Archive Re: Pirate

    Lizzie~ The straining to get away didn't seem to be working. The adult was much stronger. It didn't matter. I didn't want to be locked up this time. I tried ...

    Apr 27, 2008
  • Archive Re: Pirate

    Lizzie~ I frowned as I was led off. Did they think I could not handle it? The sight couldn't be that gruesome. But after 4 years, I still was put ...

    Apr 27, 2008
  • Archive Re: Pirate

    *ugh! I'm so sorry I seem to be ignoring you! I keep having to leave!* Lizzie~ I frowned at the moention of the Navy. I hoped so much they didn't ...

    Apr 27, 2008


Why do we only rest in peace? Why don't we live in peace too?
— Alison Billet