-
Re: Gossip
The cotton loving maiden burned the sugar
Nov 22, 2013 -
Re: Girls vs Boys.
Girls: 138 Boys: 94 Veer`s: 31 Dreams: 2 Cats: 15 Birds: 7 Bananas: 6 Hamsters: 0 Why are there hamsters if its a zero?
Nov 22, 2013 -
Re: Rename The User Above You [2]
the-once-and-future-king-of-randomosity (The term is from Merlin XD )
Nov 22, 2013 -
Re: The Never Ending Sentence
only yesterday that
Nov 22, 2013 -
Re: Which TV series are you following at the moment?
-Skins (I stopped at season 2 before because I couldn't bear to see the characters change. So i'm moving on from there.) -Hannibal (I really love this) -Merlin (Rewatching for ...
Nov 22, 2013 -
Re: Girls vs Boys.
I came from the first post straight to the last, and the new additions to the count really had me surprised XD Girls: 138 Boys: 92 Veer`s: 31 Dreams: 2 ...
Nov 22, 2013 -
Re: Smilies.
:>
Nov 22, 2013 -
Re: What are you listening to at the moment? [2]
We Can't Stop- Boyce Avenue Cover. I like florence and the machine XD
Nov 22, 2013 -
Re: Unfortunately; Fortunately
Fortunately, mankind shall rise again.
Nov 22, 2013 -
Re: The Never Ending Sentence
shining bright in the middle of
Nov 22, 2013 -
Re: Gossip
the raven hates the sugar's cotton and burns it. (Makes no sense :D)
Nov 22, 2013 -
Re: Corrupt A Wish [4]
Granted, but in turn you use up your life force staying awake and eventually die early. I wish i could use the multi shadow clone jutsu and get my homework ...
Nov 22, 2013 -
Re: Insert Coin [2]
Receives a piece of paper with the error: ERROR_DESTINATION_INVALID Inserts lunch coupon.
Nov 22, 2013 -
Re: what would a girl do..??what would a boy do??
A girl would probably be really sad, and talk to his mother more often so they can both talk about the boy they loved. What's up with the sad scenarios ...
Nov 22, 2013 -
Re: Rename The User Above You [2]
you-aint-gonna-see-my-face-yo XD
Nov 22, 2013
