-
Re: Unfortunately; Fortunately
Fortunately, they were able to develop the ability to reproduce asexually.
Nov 28, 2013 -
Re: Explain Your Signature.
Coming here, I realised I hadn't removed my review day banner from my signature XD It's basically saying I want to make the most of my life, but i a ...
Nov 28, 2013 -
Re: Corrupt A Wish [4]
Granted, but then you never get to publish, or show it to anyone. I wish I could create a alternate dimension where I could alter time at will.
Nov 28, 2013 -
Re: What's in a gravestone?
Here lies Zolen Born on midsummer's eve Died on the last full moon of 2012 Died because he was incorrctly targeted by a mafia grous that was trying to assasinate ...
Nov 28, 2013 -
Re: The Never Ending Sentence
Kamikzabodab, and even then
Nov 24, 2013 -
Re: What are you looking forward to?
Looking forward to being something closer to a model student! And also, graduation :D
Nov 23, 2013 -
Re: The Best Season
I said Winter, because I love the feeling of warm clothes and hot coffee with family.
Nov 23, 2013 -
Re: NPR's 100 Best-Ever Teen Novels
I haven't read a lot of them :( But I guess this is always a good time to start!
Nov 23, 2013 -
Re: One word at a time
I (see the chance, and take it)
Nov 23, 2013 -
Re: Gossip
Maiden loves burning cotton robes.
Nov 23, 2013 -
Re: what would a girl do..??what would a boy do??
She would thrash around a while before asking for help. What would a guy do if he found himself in Wonderland?
Nov 23, 2013 -
Re: Keep Calm and...
Keep calm and wear the colour blue
Nov 23, 2013 -
Re: The Never Ending Sentence
possible wizard that ever...
Nov 23, 2013 -
Re: Rename The User Above You [2]
TheOneWhoDoesNotReasonWithIdiots
Nov 23, 2013 -
Re: Unfortunately; Fortunately
Fortunately, the humans are still alive under all of that.
Nov 23, 2013
