User avatar

malachitear

ForgottenSpellbinder

  • Lounge, The Re: Christmas Avatar Shop

    Thanks Dreaming! :D I wanted a hat! Probably wouldn't have fit anyway though. I can't put this as an avvie. I think it's too big. Can you re-size it for ...

    Dec 16, 2011
  • Lounge, The Re: Christmas Avatar Shop

    I did another one, AhmadBlues. I didn't know how to put it up on your wall though.

    Dec 12, 2011
  • Lounge, The Re: Christmas Avatar Shop

    Hey :D Pretty Please with a cherry on top. Thanks :D

    Dec 9, 2011
  • Lounge, The Re: How much research do you do for writing?

    I was kind of flitting between the third and fourth option. It really depends. When I suddenly get a topic in my head(for a narrative especially), I start to think ...

    Oct 10, 2011


You got rid of them. Yes, that's just like you. Getting rid of everything unpleasant instead of learning to put up with it.
— Aldous Huxley, Brave New World