User avatar

malachitear

ForgottenSpellbinder

  • Randomosity Re: Guess the language

    Hehe German (dunno) Romansh Ireland English (dunno) French (dunno) Samoan (dunno - sigh) Korean Finnish Arabic (dunno) Japanese Polish English in a Scottish accent (dunno) Swahili Hindi ( :( )

    Jun 5, 2014
  • Randomosity Re: Telephone, Chinese Whispers, Rumor Mill, Grape Vine

    @niteowl is actually a mushroom and @Clarity was hoping to get a chance at eating it. (dun dun dun)

    Jun 5, 2014
  • Randomosity Re: Continue the story

    who didn't seem so friendly once...

    Jun 5, 2014
  • Randomosity Re: Howdy

    I like digging around for old stuff. I think I found the old YWS some time back, and there was a chatbox and everything, though I don't think I managed ...

    Jun 5, 2014
  • Randomosity Re: I chose my username because..

    I chose forgottenspellbinder because it came out of a username generator. I used it for games, emails, everything. Also, when I came here people started calling me 'binder' which seemed ...

    Jun 5, 2014
  • Randomosity Re: Ban the User Above you [10]

    Banned for that terrible posture. We don't stay young forever you know.

    Jun 5, 2014
  • Randomosity Re: One word at a time

    Death One word at a time Ok just put in one word, for example if I put in the word 'She' the next person could put in 'went' and then ...

    Jun 5, 2014
  • Randomosity Re: Unfortunately; Fortunately

    Unfortunately, the flapjacks were exposed to radiation and became monsters that tried to eat the patients.

    Jun 5, 2014
  • Randomosity Re: Telephone, Chinese Whispers, Rumor Mill, Grape Vine

    The bears ate the fair @Pompadour and they were made into chairs in Scarborough.

    Jun 5, 2014
  • Randomosity Re: Type Your Username With Your Elbow

    Okay here goes: Oh my god. Oh my god somebody help me. I've been stuck onto these miserable arms for a really long time and I don't know how long ...

    Jun 5, 2014
  • Randomosity Re: The singing game

    Madness - Joe Hisaishi When will you be going out again?

    Jun 5, 2014
  • Randomosity Re: 10 Favorites

    Favourite Book: John Green, An Abundance of Katherines Favorite author: Can't decide. Dan Brown? Favorite quote: 'As soon go kindle fire with snow, as seek to quench the fire of ...

    Jun 5, 2014
  • Randomosity Re: When it rains, it ...

    When Santa ticks a Child's name off his (naughty) list, the child receives a present on Christmas.

    Jun 5, 2014
  • Randomosity Re: The Famous Name Game

    Chase Crawford.

    Jun 5, 2014
  • Randomosity Re: [Song Title] In My Pants

    Counting Stars in my pants

    Jun 5, 2014


You can't choose your parentage. But you can choose your legacy.
— Rick Riordan, The Blood of Olympus