-
Re: That akward moment when. . .
That awkward moment when you try to bring up a topic to your friends because your crush is nearby and you want to feel popular but nobody can hear you... ...
Nov 21, 2013 -
Re: Keep Calm and...
keep calm and stop physical violence.
Nov 21, 2013 -
Re: One word at a time
seems
Nov 21, 2013 -
Re: YWS Birthday Random Circle Story
The best way to kiss a cow is with a yellow pair of glasses that sparkle. I'd hug someone even though they are cowering in a bog of disgusting, horrid, ...
Nov 21, 2013 -
Re: Rename The User Above You [2]
Jedume.
Nov 21, 2013 -
Re: what would a girl do..??what would a boy do??
She would probably make numerous passive-aggressive hints for him to shave it off, following which she would shave it off in his sleep. What would a guy do if he ...
Nov 21, 2013 -
Re: Insert Coin [2]
You get beef Jerky. Inserts chocolate covered mints.
Nov 21, 2013 -
Re: Corrupt A Wish [4]
Granted, but only to the questions you came up with before. I wish I could absorb knowledge from people (like my math teacher)
Nov 21, 2013 -
Re: Answer a question with a question game [2]
Was I not? :(
Nov 21, 2013 -
Re: Gossip
The raisin king likes to eat candy corn with sugar
Nov 21, 2013 -
Re: Gossip
The candy cane's king lives next to rasins and eats corn sugar.
Nov 21, 2013 -
Re: Answer a question with a question game [2]
How you would think of something is hard question, isn't it?
Nov 21, 2013 -
Re: How do you think the person above you looks?
Brown eyes, Long, messy hair, denim jacket. Sexy.
Nov 21, 2013 -
Re: What do you study?
What do you study? What level? I take Biology, Chemistry, Math and Literature as my core subjects, and I'll be taking my A levels next year. I also take the ...
Nov 21, 2013 -
Re: What do you want to see on the YWS tumblr?
I think that the quotes and writing tips would also be good because the more reblogged stuff that we have, the more likely it is that people would notice the ...
Dec 15, 2012
