-
Re: YWS Birthday Random Circle Story
The best way to kiss a cow is with a yellow pair of glasses that sparkle. I'd hug someone even though they are cowering in a bog of disgusting, horrid, ...
Nov 22, 2013 -
Re: One word at a time
be
Nov 22, 2013 -
Re: Keep Calm and...
Keep calm and love anime.
Nov 22, 2013 -
Re: That akward moment when. . .
That awkward moment when you accidentally correct your best friend and embarrass him(/her).
Nov 22, 2013 -
Re: Rename The User Above You [2]
Is-there-a-problembeingsleepy You daredevil.
Nov 22, 2013 -
Re: Gossip
The raven loves sugar cane, but is made of cotton and can't eat it. Too much change?
Nov 22, 2013 -
Re: The Never Ending Sentence
only special events and yet
Nov 22, 2013 -
Re: The Never Ending Sentence
rest of the outfit,
Nov 22, 2013 -
Re: Gossip
The king raven of sugar cane likes to eat cotton candy.
Nov 22, 2013 -
Re: Rename The User Above You [2]
Forgetmenot-spellbingo is hilarious. not-in-wonderland
Nov 22, 2013 -
Re: What's in a gravestone?
Here lies lostthought Born before time itself Died in 2013 because he chased after his dog that ran onto the road.
Nov 21, 2013 -
Re: What is the SIngle Most Annoying Song on the planet??
Gangnam style I'm guessing? And probably Shine Bright like a Diamond by Rihanna.
Nov 21, 2013 -
Re: Divergent: Which Faction are you?
I got abegnation too. I agree with their core beliefs, but yeah, honsetly no way I'm that conceding.
Nov 21, 2013 -
Re: I chose my username because..
Because I couldn't decide, and after a long while I used a username generator and it stuck.
Nov 21, 2013 -
Re: The Never Ending Sentence
striped at the sleeves with a sour-looking mottled green
Nov 21, 2013
