User avatar

makar7

  • Lyric Poetry Re: Deleted

    deleted

    Oct 11, 2009
  • Other Poetry Re: The Heart

    The heart is like a puzzle, Always scattered about . A space would be good here to break up the words and make each of these thoughts a separate stanza ...

    Oct 11, 2009
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: It Ends Tonight

    OK, so this is a good base for a greater poem. The tone and emotion is good, but you're missing something... Organization. Right now, its a big mush that sounds ...

    Oct 11, 2009
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: You Never Loved Me.

    Wow! This is really good. I could sense the truth in these words, something that makes a poem great to read. I liked the metaphors and symbolism you used, especially ...

    Oct 11, 2009
  • Novel Workshop Re: Advent Child [Series]; Book One_ Lower Town

    The first word that popped into my head when I read the first chapter... DANG! I only read the first chapter and knew it was a good start for a ...

    Sep 16, 2009
  • Narrative Poetry Re: Deleted

    this has been deleted.

    Sep 12, 2009


Poetry is a phantom script telling how rainbows are made and why they go away.
— Carl Sandburg