-
Re: help im new!!
Hi there! Welcome to YWS! I'm Luke and I hope to see you around.
Oct 23, 2007 -
Re: Greetings from SA.
Welcome to YWS! I'm Luke by the way. Check out our radio blog at
Oct 23, 2007 -
Re: Eep...er....hello?
Welcome to the Young Writers Society. I hope to see you around. Have you posted any writing lately?
Oct 23, 2007 -
Re: Convents, Lesbians and Electric Toothbrushes
I don't think that ALL GIRLS SCHOOLS are ALL LESBIAN SCHOOLS. I don't have anything against lesbians but I do have stuff against gays. Sorry but I have. I have ...
Apr 3, 2007 -
Re: Okay here goes...
Hiya! You sound like a really nice lassie! New Zealand really is a nice place. I've seen adverts and shows about it on the telly. I'd love to go there ...
Mar 15, 2007 -
Re: It's always wierd being the new one.....
Hello and welcome to YWS! I'm Luke and I hope you enjoy yourself. I also hope to see you and your work around! Have fun! Luke
Feb 27, 2007 -
Re: Hello
Hi and welcome to YWS! I'm Luke and I hope you enjoy yourself! I also hope to see you and your work around. Luke 8)
Feb 18, 2007 -
Re: Hi everybody!
Hi and welcome to YWS! I'm Luke and I hope you enjoy yourself. I also hope to see you and your work around. Luke 8)
Feb 17, 2007 -
Re: Greetings.
Hi Ralph and welcome to YWS! I'm Luke and I hope you enjoy yourself. I also hope to see you and your work around! Luke 8)
Feb 17, 2007 -
Re: HEY YALLL!
Hi and welcome to YWS! I'm Luke and I hope you enjoy yourself here. I will hope to look out for you and work. Luke 8)
Feb 17, 2007 -
Re: Ask a question here (or start a new topic!)
Is this site USA style? Is it USA Software?
Feb 8, 2007 -
Re: hi...
Qamar came from another board which has been going rough. It's turning into a chatroom because of certain people just chating. I told her about this place and here she ...
Feb 8, 2007 -
Re: Piece by piece, the penguins are stealing my mind...
Hi Zen! Welcome to YWS. I'm new myself because I've just started coming on all the time! By the way, call me Luke
Feb 8, 2007 -
Re: Je suis qui?
Maybe I'll turn out like you then. Because I'm quite rubbish and hopefully I'll get better.
Feb 8, 2007 -
Re: New Site Administrator
Congrats! Hope you do well :D
Feb 8, 2007
