-
Re: Who do you talk to your writing about
My dad comes up with amazing story ideas in 5 minutes. And he really does know what is and what isn't a good story idea.
Oct 23, 2007 -
Re: Who do you talk to your writing about
I also talk to my friend, Andrew, about my writing. He just thinks it's really good because he doesn't write much.
Oct 23, 2007 -
Re: Who do you talk to your writing about
I talk about my writing to my dad because he and I are writing a book together.
Oct 23, 2007 -
Re: name association
Sounds like the capital of Austria Rory
Mar 15, 2007 -
Re: Character Answer Game
Being told to get out of my bed - Jack Muldoon What do you have for your breakfast?
Mar 15, 2007 -
Re: Typing or handwritten?
I used to write all my stories on paper when I was little, but now I use my laptop to write everything. Then I store it onto my USB bar ...
Feb 13, 2007 -
Re: Lord of The Rings or Harry Potter?
I'd say Harry Potter was WAY better than Lord of The Rings!
Feb 9, 2007 -
Re: Bartimaus triligy
I've never read or heard of the series but I'll look out for it!
Feb 8, 2007 -
Re: What are you reading at the moment?
.NT too complex?
Feb 8, 2007 -
Re: How fast can you type?
I am fast at typing but that test showed me that I'm crap! :D
Feb 8, 2007 -
Re: CHERUB: Divine Madness
CHERUB is made up of kids and is the Junior Divsion of MI5. James Adams is sent to Australia to take in information about a religious cult who is involved ...
Feb 8, 2007
