-
Re: Dumbledore = Gay
Sorry, but gay people just annoy me. Apoliges
Oct 23, 2007 -
Re: Dumbledore = Gay
If anyone thinks that this is a good thing what JK has chose, then they must be mad. Being gay is NOT normal.
Oct 23, 2007 -
Re: Dumbledore = Gay
I just couldn't believe it when I heard the news. I'm still shocked
Oct 23, 2007 -
Re: How did you find the Young Writers Society?
I typed in You Writers Society and here I am! Those words saved me AND my stories.
Apr 5, 2007 -
Re: Soda or Juice?
Juice cos it's better for your teeth
Mar 15, 2007 -
Re: What was your first story about?
sadly enough, the first story I can remember was written in the dentist's office when I was probably 4 or 5 and I had my mom write it out for ...
Feb 14, 2007 -
Re: What do you use when writing?
I use my laptop (the thing I'm using just now) to write my stories. It's so useful!!!!
Feb 9, 2007 -
Re: What was your first story about?
My first story was about what you do at Christmas and I wrote it when I was five! :lol:
Feb 8, 2007 -
Re: tell me about you
I want to either be a journolist, an English Teacher or a soldier
Feb 8, 2007 -
Re: Wordtripjr!
Take a look at this cool forum!
Feb 7, 2007
