Random avatar

magiclukehutch

  • Writing Tips Re: How do you hook someone in?

    I think I agree with The Bird, sometimes titles cath a readers eye. Atticka sounds interesting, I'll give it a look over. I've posted it on Action/Adventure. It's titled 'Atticka ...

    Feb 9, 2007
  • Writers Corner Re: A young dreamer's Novels.

    Qamar, These ideas are excellent and I really want to read them. Get them posted! :D

    Feb 9, 2007
  • Official Polls Re: What do you use when writing?

    I use my laptop (the thing I'm using just now) to write my stories. It's so useful!!!!

    Feb 9, 2007
  • Writing Tips Re: How do you hook someone in?

    Just "Atticka"? Hmmm.....depends what genre, I guess. Atticka is action/adventure. It's a branch of British Intelligence

    Feb 9, 2007
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Someone loves you

    One more thing, you don't use rare adjectives in poems. It ruins it and confuses the reader.

    Feb 8, 2007
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Someone loves you

    Very romantic, but what does this mean?: She hides under her Emo face Her sadness, as Emo usaly means depressed. I didn't know that! It's true what they say, you ...

    Feb 8, 2007
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Someone loves you

    Very romantic, but what does this mean?: She hides under her Emo face

    Feb 8, 2007
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Saved

    This was very well written and I can see the hard work in it. Well Done!

    Feb 8, 2007
  • Questions and Answers Re: Ask a question here (or start a new topic!)

    Is this site USA style? Is it USA Software?

    Feb 8, 2007
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Angelsea I: The Last Sentinel (posted a bit of ch 2)

    A sword formed by a veil of crimson light, wielded with great skill and confidence, the opposing Shadowmere was diced in half. This doesn't make sense and I can really ...

    Feb 8, 2007
  • Action/Adventure Novels Re: The Emerging Threat

    I liked this and keep writing

    Feb 8, 2007
  • Action/Adventure Novels Re: Atticka (a bit)

    Why isn't anybody criting it!?

    Feb 8, 2007
  • Media Reviews Re: Bartimaus triligy

    I've never read or heard of the series but I'll look out for it!

    Feb 8, 2007
  • Welcome Mat Re: hi...

    Qamar came from another board which has been going rough. It's turning into a chatroom because of certain people just chating. I told her about this place and here she ...

    Feb 8, 2007
  • Lyric Poetry Re: I miss her words . . .

    Lucy: I'm glad you liked it! Rieda: Lol, I'm glad you liked it too! Emeraldi: And I'm most glad you like it, lol. It's a typo, actually. It's supposed to ...

    Feb 8, 2007


Il faut imaginer Sisyphe heureux (One must imagine Sisyphus happy).
— Albert Camus, The Myth of Sisyphus