Random avatar

magiclukehutch

  • Welcome Mat Re: Hi everybody!

    Hi and welcome to YWS! I'm Luke and I hope you enjoy yourself. I also hope to see you and your work around. Luke 8)

    Feb 17, 2007
  • Welcome Mat Re: Greetings.

    Hi Ralph and welcome to YWS! I'm Luke and I hope you enjoy yourself. I also hope to see you and your work around! Luke 8)

    Feb 17, 2007
  • Narrative Poetry Re: Soldier

    I agree. You should say that you heard bullets flying past you and explosions detonating etc. Keep up the good work!

    Feb 17, 2007
  • Welcome Mat Re: HEY YALLL!

    Hi and welcome to YWS! I'm Luke and I hope you enjoy yourself here. I will hope to look out for you and work. Luke 8)

    Feb 17, 2007
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: a house

    My footsteps echoed through the dormant house, silence ringing through my ears. The breeze sweeps through the house You put the word 'house' twice in two sentences and to me ...

    Feb 17, 2007
  • Narrative Poetry Re: Soldier

    That was very short and I hope there is more to this poem. It seems like a great piece of work, but it's REALLY short.

    Feb 17, 2007
  • Lyrics Re: My Love Has Red Hair

    Here is a song I made up: I knew a girl, that knew me, we always used to walk down by the sea. We were meant for each other, we ...

    Feb 17, 2007
  • Official Polls Re: What was your first story about?

    sadly enough, the first story I can remember was written in the dentist's office when I was probably 4 or 5 and I had my mom write it out for ...

    Feb 14, 2007
  • Fiction Discussion Re: Typing or handwritten?

    I used to write all my stories on paper when I was little, but now I use my laptop to write everything. Then I store it onto my USB bar ...

    Feb 13, 2007
  • General Articles Re: How To Write A Novel

    I think I know this guy. A user called Chairman posted the same post on my other critique board so I think I've recruited another member. Hurray!

    Feb 10, 2007
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Cia and Myere - Chapter 1

    I really really liked that and I can't wait to read more!

    Feb 10, 2007
  • Media Reviews Re: Lord of The Rings or Harry Potter?

    I'd say Harry Potter was WAY better than Lord of The Rings!

    Feb 9, 2007
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Atticka

    Thank you all for the critique so far! This will make this story much better!

    Feb 9, 2007
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Atticka

    Prologue “Get down!” shouted the Captain. A large black and red dragon dived down from the sky and blew a large breath of fire onto the ship’s deck. Some of ...

    Feb 9, 2007
  • Writers Corner Re: A young dreamer's Novels.

    The second one will be, once I actually finish the first chapter, and edit it. I can't wait to read it!

    Feb 9, 2007


I'm getting nachos~
— BluesClues