Random avatar

magiclukehutch

  • Action/Adventure Novels Re: Little Terrorists

    Chapter One Kevin Kuff, the Prime Minister of Great Britain, sat at his desk typing into his laptop. It was seven o’clock and Kevin was absolutely shattered. He picked up ...

    Mar 14, 2007
  • Action/Adventure Novels Re: Little Terrorists

    Thanks a lot for your critique dark light. You don't become a man/woman until your 18 and that is a fact. And you don't usually find terrorists under 20, do ...

    Mar 14, 2007
  • Action/Adventure Novels Re: Little Terrorists

    The boy's agency isn't called Little Terrorists. Thanks for the critique. I'm good at prologues., but not at books

    Mar 13, 2007
  • Action/Adventure Novels Re: Little Terrorists

    This is my new version of the Little Terrorist Prologue. Prologue The night was silent and nothing stirred. The silence to was too quiet, and in a way it was ...

    Mar 12, 2007
  • Welcome Mat Re: It's always wierd being the new one.....

    Hello and welcome to YWS! I'm Luke and I hope you enjoy yourself. I also hope to see you and your work around! Have fun! Luke

    Feb 27, 2007
  • Writing Tips Re: Ways to get ideas of what to write

    Loads of people say this and they are right. Where di9d you get this from?

    Feb 23, 2007
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hello

    Hi and welcome to YWS! I'm Luke and I hope you enjoy yourself! I also hope to see you and your work around. Luke 8)

    Feb 18, 2007
  • Action/Adventure Novels Re: SAS Story

    Thank you for looking at my work! If you ever need me to look at anything, just PM me.

    Feb 18, 2007
  • Action/Adventure Novels Re: SAS Story

    u posted, be patient. I've had pieces of work not recieve a crit until days after posting it. But as you asked so, ahem , nicely, here's a quick run-down ...

    Feb 17, 2007
  • Other Poetry Re: Silver Soldier of the Sea

    I didn't really understand this but the description was great. It was at a perfect length.

    Feb 17, 2007
  • Action/Adventure Novels Re: SAS Story

    Is anyone going to crit my work? I'm not going to continue my book until I get critique so CRIT!!!

    Feb 17, 2007
  • Action/Adventure Novels Re: SAS Story

    Prologue Lieutenant Liam Forester was running through a vast forest in an camouflaged army combat suit, wearing a bullet-proof helmet and armed with an SA 80 Individual Assault Rifle. Liam ...

    Feb 17, 2007
  • Writers Corner Re: SAS?

    I'm...not compeltely sure this is the place for questions like these—More like writing tips or something. I'd like it if it was science fiction, AS IN you knew a lot ...

    Feb 17, 2007
  • Writers Corner Re: SAS?

    I'm writing a fiction story about an SAS team that is sent to Iran to destroy military factories and Nuclear Research Departments. Then they discover that Iran have a nuclear ...

    Feb 17, 2007
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Corrupt a Wish

    My wish would to be Bill Gates!!!

    Feb 17, 2007


“If you come at four in the afternoon, I'll begin to be happy by three.”
— Antoine de Saint-Exupéry, The Little Prince