Random avatar

magiclukehutch

  • Action/Adventure Short Stories Re: The Baseball Bat

    I agree with Ares. And in the bit at the top, I just new that Jamie had murdered her father. But good work!

    Apr 5, 2007
  • Welcome Mat Re: Convents, Lesbians and Electric Toothbrushes

    I don't think that ALL GIRLS SCHOOLS are ALL LESBIAN SCHOOLS. I don't have anything against lesbians but I do have stuff against gays. Sorry but I have. I have ...

    Apr 3, 2007
  • Fanfiction Short Stories Re: Harry Potter

    What do u call that?

    Apr 3, 2007
  • Action/Adventure Novels Re: Little Terrorists

    Hey, Luke! Cool story- you managed to put in a lot of action and a lot of different perspectives without making it clunky or boring. An interesting take, too, on ...

    Apr 3, 2007
  • Action/Adventure Novels Re: Little Terrorists

    Thanks alot for your critique. I can't access the edited piece of this story because my laptop is broken and this PC I'm using won't let me download the story.

    Apr 3, 2007
  • Welcome Mat Re: Okay here goes...

    Hiya! You sound like a really nice lassie! New Zealand really is a nice place. I've seen adverts and shows about it on the telly. I'd love to go there ...

    Mar 15, 2007
  • Writing Activities Re: name association

    Sounds like the capital of Austria Rory

    Mar 15, 2007
  • Writing Activities Re: Character Answer Game

    Being told to get out of my bed - Jack Muldoon What do you have for your breakfast?

    Mar 15, 2007
  • Official Polls Re: Soda or Juice?

    Juice cos it's better for your teeth

    Mar 15, 2007
  • Action/Adventure Novels Re: Little Terrorists

    Can I get your honest opinion please. Prologue The night was silent and nothing stirred. The silence to was too quiet, and in a way it was disturbing. You always ...

    Mar 15, 2007
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: It won't kill anyone

    The girl was called Katy. Her friends were Bill and Charley This sounds like something a seven year old would write. I think you could write something better to improve ...

    Mar 15, 2007
  • General Fiction Novels Re: War Child

    The was a soft, buzzing noise ahead, slowly getting louder and louder. Then , a shrieking siren wailed, piercing the peace of the nightime. Then there was a huge crash, ...

    Mar 15, 2007
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Chicken Little

    I don't really understand this piece of writing.

    Mar 15, 2007
  • Writing Tips Re: Writing Historical Fiction

    Your right. You could be writing about something that didn't even happen.

    Mar 14, 2007
  • Fantasy Novels Re: The War in the Attic

    That was a good piece of work. Royboy pointed out the mistake. But well done! Keep up the good work! :)

    Mar 14, 2007


I know where the wall goes.
— Creed, the Office