Random avatar

magiclukehutch

  • Fantasy Novels Re: Elements chapter 1

    I thoroughly enjoyed this. Plenty of describing words! Good job!

    Jun 25, 2008
  • Action/Adventure Novels Re: Prologue of Unnamed Story

    This story has been removed

    Jun 25, 2008
  • Fiction Discussion Re: Who do you talk to your writing about

    My dad comes up with amazing story ideas in 5 minutes. And he really does know what is and what isn't a good story idea.

    Oct 23, 2007
  • Lounge, The Re: Dumbledore = Gay

    Sorry, but gay people just annoy me. Apoliges

    Oct 23, 2007
  • Welcome Mat Re: help im new!!

    Hi there! Welcome to YWS! I'm Luke and I hope to see you around.

    Oct 23, 2007
  • Lounge, The Re: Dumbledore = Gay

    If anyone thinks that this is a good thing what JK has chose, then they must be mad. Being gay is NOT normal.

    Oct 23, 2007
  • Fiction Discussion Re: Who do you talk to your writing about

    I also talk to my friend, Andrew, about my writing. He just thinks it's really good because he doesn't write much.

    Oct 23, 2007
  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: The Final Resistance

    The ground was covered in ash and fire. The fire was burning on dead bodies and the ash was the parts of people who had been to close to the ...

    Oct 23, 2007
  • Fiction Discussion Re: Who do you talk to your writing about

    I talk about my writing to my dad because he and I are writing a book together.

    Oct 23, 2007
  • Welcome Mat Re: Greetings from SA.

    Welcome to YWS! I'm Luke by the way. Check out our radio blog at

    Oct 23, 2007
  • Welcome Mat Re: Eep...er....hello?

    Welcome to the Young Writers Society. I hope to see you around. Have you posted any writing lately?

    Oct 23, 2007
  • Lounge, The Re: Dumbledore = Gay

    I just couldn't believe it when I heard the news. I'm still shocked

    Oct 23, 2007
  • Writing Tips Re: Music When Writing?

    I like to listen to "The Monster's Loose" by Meat Loaf and it gets me excited and I want to write!

    Apr 6, 2007
  • Lyrics Re: The Fire Within

    I like the song. But I couldn't give you any critique because I have no skills in song writing. Well done! :wink:

    Apr 6, 2007
  • Lounge, The Re: How did you find the Young Writers Society?

    I typed in You Writers Society and here I am! Those words saved me AND my stories.

    Apr 5, 2007


Positive anything is better than negative nothing.
— Elbert Hubbard