Random avatar

magiclukehutch

  • Welcome Mat Re: Hello!

    Hi! I'm Luke. I joined a while back then I came back.

    Feb 7, 2007
  • Action/Adventure Novels Re: Atticka (a bit)

    Chapter One The Slow Life The school bell of Dunsire High School sounded its noise; the noise that all schoolchildren liked to hear. And one thousand five hundred pupils burst ...

    Feb 7, 2007
  • Lounge, The Re: Wordtripjr!

    Take a look at this cool forum!

    Feb 7, 2007
  • General Fiction Novels Re: My New Idea

    Chapter One The pen moved radically along the page. The expensive handwriting pen printed its royal blue ink onto the lined A4 writing pad. The writing on the paper was ...

    Feb 7, 2007


I think the best thing about making it into the quote generator is when nobody tells you, so one day you're just scrolling and voila, some phenomenally inane thing that crawled out of your dying synapses and immediately regretted being born the second it made contact with the air has been archived for all time. Or worse, a remark of only average inanity. Never tell me when you've put me in the generator. Pride-tinged regret just doesn't taste the same without the spice of surprise.
— SirenCymbaline