Random avatar

magiclukehutch

  • Scripts Re: Detention

    That was cute! I didn't like the 'What's your name?' questions. I would think they would know each other

    Feb 8, 2007
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Memorial

    I loved it but you spelt Pyjamas wrong

    Feb 8, 2007
  • Welcome Mat Re: Piece by piece, the penguins are stealing my mind...

    Hi Zen! Welcome to YWS. I'm new myself because I've just started coming on all the time! By the way, call me Luke

    Feb 8, 2007
  • Writing Tips Re: How do you hook someone in?

    I'm really stuck!!!! How do you hook someone into your story at the start of the book (e.g first page)

    Feb 8, 2007
  • Welcome Mat Re: Je suis qui?

    Maybe I'll turn out like you then. Because I'm quite rubbish and hopefully I'll get better.

    Feb 8, 2007
  • Action/Adventure Short Stories Re: Two Worlds, Two Wars

    I only read a little bit and the story was pulling me in. Start off with something a bit more exciting and not something boring.

    Feb 8, 2007
  • Official Polls Re: What was your first story about?

    My first story was about what you do at Christmas and I wrote it when I was five! :lol:

    Feb 8, 2007
  • Lounge, The Re: tell me about you

    I want to either be a journolist, an English Teacher or a soldier

    Feb 8, 2007
  • Information Desk Archive Re: New Site Administrator

    Congrats! Hope you do well :D

    Feb 8, 2007
  • Welcome Mat Re: hi...

    Hi Qamar! You like the board then? Everyone, this is my friend Qamar from Wordtripjr Hope you settle in well here! :D

    Feb 8, 2007
  • General Fiction Novels Re: My New Idea

    Hello! How can a pen move radically? “Doors open!” Door's. Since it's a contraction for Door is. Give your dialogue a paragraph of its own, please. :) It makes it ...

    Feb 8, 2007
  • Action/Adventure Novels Re: The Emerging Threat

    I thought that was well written. But you did you write it?

    Feb 8, 2007
  • Action/Adventure Novels Re: Atticka (a bit)

    Have you tried critiquing first? That way other people will read your work. Yeah, I did critique someone's work

    Feb 8, 2007
  • Action/Adventure Novels Re: Atticka (a bit)

    Is anyone criting?

    Feb 8, 2007
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Chapter One

    I can just say the same as the rest. Good work!

    Feb 7, 2007


Remember, hate is always foolish, and love is always wise!
— The 12th Doctor