Random avatar

magiclukehutch

  • General Fiction Novels Re: Unknown - Chapter One

    She hoped of being a maths teacher as she loved to teach. Typo I believe. You don't need the s in maths ; you spell it math . [/quote] I'm ...

    Jan 4, 2009
  • Action/Adventure Novels Re: The Afterlife Phenomenon (Preview)

    It didn't really grip me to read more. You need to start off with something different. Use something that will grip everyone. Luke ;)

    Jan 3, 2009
  • General Fiction Novels Re: Unknown - Chapter One

    Chapter One Jane Westwater was a normal girl. Aged nineteen she worked part-time in McDonald's at the weekends, but during the week went to St Andrews University, where she studied ...

    Jan 3, 2009
  • Action/Adventure Novels Re: The Letter

    This was brilliant. A fantastic opening to a great Action/Adventure plot. I can't wait to read more. It had had me gripped the whole time! You could sense how confused ...

    Jul 8, 2008
  • Action/Adventure Novels Re: The Prophet Chapter One

    I knew it! And thank you so MUCH!!!! There were tons of mistakes and I've decided I'm going to wipe it out and start this chapter again. You've shown me ...

    Jul 4, 2008
  • Action/Adventure Novels Re: The Prophet Chapter One

    OK, I expect a lot of mistakes. I need to get this perfect so could you point out all the mistakes you can find. Thanks guys! I really appreciate it! ...

    Jul 4, 2008
  • Action/Adventure Novels Re: Like You- Part 1 of Chapter 1 (Revised and Redone)

    The start of it was great fantastic description!

    Jul 4, 2008
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: Aphrodite's Daughter

    This doesn't grip me at all. It might be that I don't like romantic stories, but this doesn't grip me at all.

    Jul 3, 2008
  • Fantasy Novels Re: The Kingdom beyond Reality: Book One - Untitled

    Great story! Love the start! Fantastic description!

    Jul 3, 2008
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: My Brother Has A Gun

    This is undescribable. The brother must have been psycho. I could see the emotion. Well Done. :) Few grammar mistakes which I'm sure you can spot.

    Jul 3, 2008
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Hotdog

    That was really cute and funny! The grammar mistakes I spotted had already been pointed out! Great job!

    Jul 3, 2008
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: On my mind

    I must agree with Niteowl. I could see that you're trying to get the emotions of the story to go inside of your readers, but its just not getting inside ...

    Jul 3, 2008
  • Action/Adventure Novels Re: The Prophet The Prologue

    I posted this on another post on YWS. It may not seem much but I'm not giving much away at the moment. I will be posting more soon. ;) Prologue ...

    Jul 3, 2008
  • Fantasy Novels Re: After Shock (Chapter 1)

    That was very confusing for me. There were grammar mistakes that previous critiques have pointed out. But don't let my opinion bring you down. Keep working at it and you'll ...

    Jul 3, 2008
  • Action/Adventure Novels Re: Prologue of Unnamed Story

    Prologue A small baby boy lay in a yellow Moses Basket, with a furry baby blue blanket over him to keep him warm. The room was lovely and cosy. The ...

    Jul 3, 2008


I'm a fledgling potato bird that lives in a nest in the rp forums
— Ley