User avatar

maegardens

  • Lyric Poetry Re: Tears

    This is my first time writing poetry on here, so please tell me if I should continue... The stinging wet crystals that roll down our cheeks The water that makes ...

    Nov 7, 2009
  • General Fiction Novels Re: The Devil Has Dimples (Prologue + Chapter 1)

    I liked it, very evil. Most of the typos have already been covered by the other viewers, so I will be lazy and not go over them. :) The only ...

    Nov 7, 2009
  • Action/Adventure Novels Re: A New Hop in Clyss - Chapter One

    I think you did a very good job on this. I liked, if there were space commanders and stuff like that, the reality of the story. I could only find ...

    Nov 7, 2009
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: Goodbye Winter, Hello Spring

    This is very good. It's a great "short" story and builds up to a wonderful ending. I liked how Kaela is very stubborn in both parts but at the end ...

    Nov 7, 2009
  • Romantic Novels Re: What REALLY Happens In Middle School Ch.1

    Sorry this is so freaking long! Hopefully you'll like it! ENJOY! Chapter 1: Dream girl I was in a perfectly square room with light blue walls. The carpet was yellow ...

    Nov 7, 2009
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: I Always Wondered...

    OK, This is a very good start, but there's a few typos you should fix. When you say " This it a true story," I think you should say, " ...

    Nov 7, 2009
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: With a Dying Breath (PG-13) (edited)

    I liked it! It is very beautiful! Although, I know this is the whole point of your story, to make someone die, but if he loved her, why'd he lie? ...

    Nov 7, 2009
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Whiplashed

    Wow! Very depressing! But ... very good. I liked it. It was a good short story. Only a few typos here and there, but otherwise it was very good. Nice ...

    Nov 7, 2009
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Nighttide Chapter 1 Bad Decisions

    I think it was an interesting, creative story. Although, there are just a few things that you might need to edit. When Anya says, "What does this mean mom?" Mom ...

    Nov 6, 2009
  • General Fiction Novels Re: Maurie and the Poison Ring Ch.1: Maurie's Unfortunate Story

    This is my first time writing this, so please tell me if you want to hear any more of the story I walked out of the boring middle school. I ...

    Oct 28, 2009


We think in generalities, but we live in details.
— Alfred North Whitehead