User avatar

maegardens

  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: End the pain

    Hi, I'm just going to go through all of the nitpicks, then I'll review. OK, here it goes It felt as if there was a earthquake inside of me, as ...

    Nov 25, 2009
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Will I ever see the Light? Preface

    Hey! First of all, you have a few typos, so I'm going to edit through the story to show you my edited version. When I look out my bedroom window, ...

    Nov 20, 2009
  • General Fiction Novels Re: Maurie and the Poison Ring Ch. 2: The First Use

    Chapter 2: The First Use It was late at night and all of the ugly, smelly, and dirty hobos were sleeping around a large fire that was made out of ...

    Nov 13, 2009
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: FireFlies

    This is a very good story. I like it, and am about to read part two. There were only a few typos: He then threw her to the bed, where ...

    Nov 13, 2009
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: A Letter to Bullies

    This is a more exaggerated story of the bullies that have been mean to me. I hope you enjoy! (Please read it until the end!) I hate everything you do, ...

    Nov 12, 2009
  • Other Poetry Re: Boycotting Milk

    Yeah, this was mainly for fun and humor, I'll look into it more.

    Nov 10, 2009
  • Other Poetry Re: Boycotting Milk

    I've heard that milk gives you acne And I don't want any more of that So I'm starting a riot against milk Because acne sucks, and that's a fact I'm ...

    Nov 10, 2009
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: Inamorata

    OK, I only got to read ch.1, so I'll make a short review of it. (Don't worry, I'll read the rest of the story!) There are quite a few typos, ...

    Nov 9, 2009
  • Action/Adventure Novels Re: Prologue..tell me does this captivate you?

    I liked this piece. It was very interesting. I'm glad you didn't reveal her power; that keeps the reader locked in with your work. There were a some minor typos ...

    Nov 9, 2009
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Red Meadow

    I think this is a very good excerpt from your story, and, yes I think you should keep on writing this story. I found only a few typos. At the ...

    Nov 9, 2009
  • Other Poetry Re: Two Gay Poems

    I'm not personally gay, but I don't like how gay people are getting treated, so I made a poem about it. The 'comical' version: Yeah, we're gay And we're happy ...

    Nov 9, 2009
  • Other Poetry Re: Let Me Tell You A Story About Me....

    Galerius, thank you for your constructive criticism, and I'll keep it in mind. But, I don't understand. If you know it's supposed to be a random and non-logical poem, then ...

    Nov 9, 2009
  • Other Poetry Re: Let Me Tell You A Story About Me....

    This is a poem inspired by the phrase, "tickled to death". The grave-digger grows fat off my family; Took my folks and dog but hasn't got me How they died ...

    Nov 8, 2009
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Tears

    Thanks!

    Nov 7, 2009
  • Lyrics Re: Call her Holly.

    Nice poem! Very good comparison on how celebrities get trashed. Nice job!

    Nov 7, 2009


If I have any beliefs about immortality, it is that certain dogs I have known will go to heaven - and very, very few persons.
— James Thurber