User avatar

maegardens

  • Fantasy Novels Re: Angels and Vampires-Part 3

    Hello, forgottenfallen, maegardens here to review. I'll start with the nitpicks. “So, how are we going to light this? I think you forgot to add an 'are' to his dialogue. ...

    Jan 8, 2010
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Angels and Vampires: Part 1

    Hello, again, forgottenfallen I like your changes, and how you explained the angels' name, Lexus. I think you did a very good job with the first one, but an even ...

    Jan 8, 2010
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: A dream I had, yet to be named.

    Hi! This is really good. I didn't find many nitpicks, and I think you worded it well. And, I'm sorely tempted to tell you to please make it into a ...

    Jan 4, 2010
  • General Fiction Novels Re: Who is my Daughter?

    This is going to be a story from two person's views.The first view is TOM TOM The wind rustled through her hair as her high heels clanged against the metal ...

    Jan 4, 2010
  • Other Poetry Re: Two Gay Poems

    Hey, thanks for all the reviews guys! And, lemonly, it is kind of a humorous poem.

    Dec 30, 2009
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Tears

    Thanks!!

    Dec 30, 2009
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: A Letter to Bullies

    Thank you! I like your version a bit better.

    Dec 30, 2009
  • Other Poetry Re: His name was Eben.

    I'm so sorry. I haven't experienced a very big death in my life, (knock on wood) except for my dog who died of cancer, and my great great grandmother. This ...

    Dec 18, 2009
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Angels and Vampires: Part 1

    Hi forgottenfallen, This seems to be kind of like the book by Neil Gaiman, Stardust. I don't know, the story just reminds me of that book. I didn't seem to ...

    Dec 16, 2009
  • Lounge, The Re: The YWS 2009 Yearbook

    I recently joined here a few months ago, and it's really wonderful. I love how everyone on here isn't mean, but still gives good criticism. My writing has improved, doing ...

    Dec 16, 2009
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: The Angel

    Hey, this is really good! I liked it, and I can't wait for the next part of the story to come out!

    Dec 15, 2009
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Emma's Shop

    I noticed a few errors involving marks. That's about it, though. I liked the story a lot, and it's a good short story!

    Nov 29, 2009
  • General Fiction Novels Re: FireFlies Chapter 1 Part 5!

    I like the story, although I'm pretty sure that it's about Nick Jonas and Selena Gomez, and I don't love that part too much. Everything else is awesome. Keep it ...

    Nov 29, 2009
  • General Fiction Novels Re: FireFlies Chapter 1 Part 3

    Hey, I really like this story! I plan to keep on reading it! But, I have a question. Is this the story of Selena Gomez and Nick Jonas from the ...

    Nov 29, 2009
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: The Whoopie Cushion

    I awoke to the wonderful green pine tree that was decorated with numerous ornaments. I looked at the sparkling wrapping paper, and went straight to the stocking hanging above the ...

    Nov 25, 2009


someone hide fried pickles in my tree
— Iggy