User avatar

maegardens

  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: The Bomb (Beginning)

    Hi, WritingWords (love your name, by the way). This is maegardens. First I'll just get over with the nitpicks. “Ann, that bad habit of you jumping down the stairs should ...

    May 3, 2010
  • General Fiction Novels Re: Who is My Daughter? Chapter 2

    This is Chapter two to 'Who is My Daughter?' Again, this view is from TOM TOM It's been six months after I've arrived back to my home planet. Sally had ...

    May 1, 2010
  • Art & Photography Re: Sketch of a guy ^_^

    Awwwwwweesome! This is really good. Even though usually people use this site for posting stories.. It's still really good. Lots of detail.

    Apr 30, 2010
  • Romantic Novels Re: Love Hurts---Then It Hurts More - Chapter 1

    These are just all the typos that I found, and then I'll get to the REAL stuff. Exciting, these reviews, huh? And "love" isn ' t the most interesting thing ...

    Apr 29, 2010
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: Sunset

    This was awesome. This is a true story? Aww... That kind of sucks, then. It was still a really good story, and I liked how you described the scenery and ...

    Apr 29, 2010
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: With a Dying Breath (PG-13) (edited)

    I can't review. Well, not in 250 characters anyway. All I can say is: That was beautiful, awesome, sad, great. And probably a lot of other positive descriptions I can't ...

    Mar 25, 2010
  • General Fiction Novels Re: Who is my Daughter?

    Lauren2010, I have actually been working on this more so I'd say, yes, this is probably going to be my first chapter to a larger story. Thanks for the review!

    Mar 25, 2010
  • Other Poetry Re: The Game of Lies and Rumors

    The meaningless lies That spread around The meaningful cries Tears fall to the ground The lies spread And gullible people believe them all A child's confidence slowly will shed It ...

    Mar 10, 2010
  • Other Poetry Re: Two Gay Poems

    silented1, I know. I was thinking of doing a lesbian poem, too. But it's hard to find rhymes that rhyme with lesbian, and usually the words aren't what I'm looking ...

    Mar 10, 2010
  • Other Poetry Re: I can't do it, I can't move on

    I think it was a good poem. If you want to turn it into a song, then turn it into a song! I encourage you to do whatever you want ...

    Mar 10, 2010
  • Lyrics Re: Harry Potter 3OH!3 song parody

    Two words: Freaking Hilarious!!!! Great job! I'm in between with Twilight and Harry Potter, but I think I'm going more for Harry Potter. OK, I'm definantly for team Harry Potter. ...

    Mar 5, 2010
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: Romeo and Juliet a Twist in the Story

    Awesome awesome AWESOME story! Please please write a sequel! PM if you do! OK, the only typo I spotted was in the last paragraph when you said, "Pulling away Juliet, ...

    Mar 5, 2010
  • Romantic Novels Re: What REALLY Happens in Middle School Ch. 2

    budding writer, Thank you for the review. I know, it was a bit of a mediocre chapter. And, the thing about the gum is that my science teacher a few ...

    Mar 1, 2010
  • Romantic Novels Re: What REALLY Happens in Middle School Ch. 2

    WARNING: THIS WILL TAKE SOME OF YOUR TIME! Hello. Thank you guys so much for the feedback and for waiting for the second chapter! I'm sorry it's taken so long! ...

    Feb 17, 2010
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: The Prick

    Hi EdgarAllanPoet. This was a very good story, and you left it at a cliff hanger. Are you going to make a sequel? You have a few typos here and ...

    Jan 24, 2010


Anne felt that life was really not worth living without puffed sleeves.
— L. M. Montgomery, Anne of Green Gables