User avatar

maegardens

  • Lyric Poetry Re: I Write

    Very well written. Can definantly relate to it :)

    Apr 25, 2011
  • Historical Fiction Short Stories Re: The Horrendous Rock Concert

    Haha, yeah, I wrote most of this right after the concert so I didn't forget... Wasn't planning on posting it, but I did, any how. It wasn't THAT horrible... *vivid ...

    Apr 24, 2011
  • Romantic Novels Re: Fighting For Love (probably will change title) Ch. 1: Adam

    Thank you guys for reviewing! The whole thing with her knowing his name before he told her it was a bit embarrassing... Haha, but thanks for pointing it out, probably ...

    Apr 23, 2011
  • Narrative Poetry Re: A Tale from the Bullied

    This was really good! I wrote a poem kind of like it, too, a while ago. It's good to let out emotions through poetry (even if they are/aren't yours). It ...

    Apr 23, 2011
  • Romantic Novels Re: Fighting For Love (probably will change title) Ch. 1: Adam

    May have a few errors... Too tired to edit right now, but I'll be back. Please review! Enjoy. Chapter one: Adam I jumped back in my seat, waking up to ...

    Apr 23, 2011
  • Historical Fiction Short Stories Re: The Horrendous Rock Concert

    The Horrendous Rock Concert This is based off of a true event. The band's name has been changed for their privacy, and if there is a band name called 'The ...

    Apr 23, 2011
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: First Roller Coaster (revised)

    Hey, this was really cool. I love roller coasters, as long as their hills aren't bigger than a building down town in the city. :) I that one typo has ...

    Oct 27, 2010
  • Other Poetry Re: You Stole Who I Am

    It's a little shabby... Could need some work, but I don't know what to do, so review! PLEASE!? Enjoy! You stole what I'd said, To make it your own, You ...

    Sep 3, 2010
  • Romantic Novels Re: "Unfortunately... I love you" Chapter 3 (Draft #1)

    OK, first I would like to cover the few typos I found. In this paragraph I thought you added a bit too many "met's" and when Paula asked "So how ...

    Jul 22, 2010
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Don't Call Me James

    Hey Wariofart (Great name!), I don't think it should be rated 18 and up, first of all. But then again, that may just be me :). Wow, this was really ...

    Jun 27, 2010
  • Other Poetry Re: I Shall Never Write For You

    I like what you have here. I think maybe you should go deeper into the story. Maybe add what was written. For example will the character not write any more ...

    Jun 9, 2010
  • General Fiction Novels Re: Raising Fame

    Thanks Attolia! I haven't put much thought into this story. The pop star is supposed to be a little bit washed up, like this is the near end of her ...

    Jun 9, 2010
  • General Fiction Novels Re: Raising Fame

    "NIKKI, COME HERE RIGHT NOW!" Victoria screeched. Rachael Lawrence had been the apprentice of the famous pop musician Victoria Spark for three years now, and Victoria still doesn't get her ...

    Jun 7, 2010
  • General Fiction Novels Re: Popularity Wars

    Hello WritingWords! I'll go through the little nitpicks first. Oh, I don't know if you'd like to do this, but I was thinking of spacing out the paragraphs maybe a ...

    May 9, 2010
  • General Fiction Novels Re: Who is My Daughter? Chapter 2

    Hey guys, thanks for the reviews... I know, it's a little shabby, mainly just to explain what happened....I do that a lot in my stories, sorry.

    May 3, 2010


perceive me if you want to, i will exist regardless
— soundofmind