User avatar

lyricalshenanigans

  • Lounge, The Re: I like pokemon

    oh god. pokemon red was the very first game i ever beat, and i love it. i played silver, a bit of gold and crystal, ruby, and diamond versions. Overall ...

    Aug 2, 2010
  • Lounge, The Re: Mystery Science Theater 3000 aka MST3K

    I fell in love with this series after watching the one when they were making fun of the movie "This Island Earth." ‎"Then I ram my ovipositor down your throat, ...

    Aug 2, 2010
  • Lounge, The Re: Favorite Bands? Or songs?

    Muse, Coldplay, Avenged Sevenfold, Godsmack, 3 Doors Down, System of a Down, Breaking Benjamin, and a lot more.

    Jul 30, 2010
  • Lounge, The Re: Best Zelda of All Time

    My favorite has to be Zelda Ocarina of Time. I've been playing it since I was a wee lass. The Spirit Temple has to be my favorite temple because you ...

    Jul 30, 2010


while she was studying the ways of pasta he was studying the ways of the sword
— soundofmind