User avatar

lyrical_sunshine

  • Welcome Mat Re: Meh

    lol, hi Ayra. welcome to YWS, although I see you've been getting along swimmingly. :D oh, did you still want me to PM you my story about Marc? :S

    Nov 13, 2007
  • Welcome Mat Re: Yo, mah name's Ethan. Nice to be here.

    hi Ethan! (i like your name!) I'm Sunny, nice to "read your postage" :D . look forward to reading you stuff and seeing your artwork maybe.

    Nov 4, 2007
  • Welcome Mat Re: Trivial Trivia about Sunny

    woohoo for us rebels with a cause. :D

    Oct 30, 2007
  • Welcome Mat Re: Eep...er....hello?

    hello! wow, you stuttered in a written paragraph! i didn't know that was possible! haha! sorry, that was mean. *is ashamed* really, its very nice to meet you. i'll look ...

    Oct 25, 2007
  • Welcome Mat Re: From the bi to the pi(pie!) to the Fye.

    oooh, Malaysia. What's it like? Wait, Malaysia is.... *thinks hard*...near Japan, right? it's that chain of islands? I will feel really retarded if i'm wrong... your avatar is so much ...

    Oct 22, 2007
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hello

    dang it...you PMed me a while back and i never wrote back! *smacks forehead repeatedly* I'm a jerk! I'm so sorry! Nice to meet you and I hope you're having ...

    Oct 19, 2007
  • Welcome Mat Re: Trivial Trivia about Sunny

    lol, yes...interesting...i don't know if "interesting" quite covers it. "insane" is the word most people use.

    Oct 19, 2007
  • Welcome Mat Re: Trivial Trivia about Sunny

    1. I have a million nicknames, among them Bunny, Special K, Smiles, Schizo, and Sexy Giraffe (given to me by a bisexual friend lol). 2. I have had a grand ...

    Oct 18, 2007
  • Welcome Mat Re: feeding my ego

    VIDEO GAMES ROT YOUR BRAIN!! RUN AWAY BEFORE YOUR NEURONS DININTEGRATE!!! nice to meet you winters. *runs away*

    Oct 18, 2007
  • Welcome Mat Re: We are the CRA

    i'm so confused! but since we're on the subject, what does SPEW stand for anyway? i think of the elf-freedom society thing in HP every time i see it.

    Oct 18, 2007
  • Welcome Mat Re: New-Born Writer

    hi! out of curiosity, what's with the username? i'm Sunny by the way, or lyrical_sunshine, or Bunny, or Special K, or schizo...yeah, i have a lot of nicknames. anyway. nice ...

    Oct 18, 2007
  • Welcome Mat Re: So... where have I been?

    you should write a books someday. :D sounds like quite an adventure. am i completely morbid by saying i'm slightly jealous? the most exciting thing that's happened to me recently ...

    Oct 16, 2007
  • Welcome Mat Re: We are the CRA

    are you schizophrenic? *BOL* anyway. nice to meet...you all.

    Oct 16, 2007
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hiya!

    ooh, freewriting. freewriting is therapy. i should do it more often. it would probably help with my long, painful editing process. nice to see you! do you write HP fan ...

    Oct 15, 2007
  • Welcome Mat Re: My Trader Joes Tote Bag is Quite Heavy

    *applauds* hurray for us intended English majors! woohoo for class of '08! nice to meet you. :D I'm Sunny. *shakes imaginary hand*

    Oct 12, 2007


a little humanity makes all the difference
— Rosendorn