User avatar

lyrical_sunshine

  • Welcome Mat Re: Ask and you shall know! *snickers*

    Are you romantically entangled at the moment? (my poetic way of asking if you're dating anyone) I'm not stalking you...i'm just curious.

    Feb 24, 2008
  • Welcome Mat Re: this is moi.

    I go by Sunny on this site. :D Ha! I have The Riddle! I actually never read The Naming ... my dad got me the second one for Christmas and ...

    Jan 11, 2008
  • Welcome Mat Re: this is moi.

    lol. i'm a teacher's aide this hour and i use it as an excuse to mess around on the computer. My friend read Sabriel was addicted, which is saying something ...

    Jan 11, 2008
  • Welcome Mat Re: heyheyhey

    ^ that irritates me too. i go to my boyfriend for critiques - he's actually pretty harsh. nice to meet you!

    Jan 11, 2008
  • Welcome Mat Re: this is moi.

    *gasp* Samantha, we are soul sisters! I'm addicted to running and excercise, and I tell my friends to look for my books at Barnes and Noble in a few years. ...

    Jan 11, 2008
  • Welcome Mat Re: Trivial Trivia about Sunny

    More about me! Yay! Aren't you thrilled? 1. I just recently started a drama class at my school. It has quickly transmogrified into my new favorite hobby. And after a ...

    Jan 11, 2008
  • Welcome Mat Re: An infinitestimally-small portion of my biography

    YES!!!!!!! the fourth book comes out in like March. it's called "The Final Warning." i am way excited. but i'd be more excited if i liked the third one... anyway. ...

    Jan 4, 2008
  • Welcome Mat Re: An infinitestimally-small portion of my biography

    naw you're not a matter of fact, you sound a lot like me, which means you're pretty much the coolest person EVER! lol. i LOVE Maximum Ride, it's a great ...

    Jan 3, 2008
  • Welcome Mat Re: Meh

    I'm half in college and half in high school. I'm taking three college classes, so I sort of already feel like a college student. I'm also interning at a newspaper, ...

    Nov 15, 2007
  • Welcome Mat Re: Moi

    Rose water ice cream? wow. that's interesting. must be a British thing. :P just teasing.

    Nov 14, 2007
  • Welcome Mat Re: Meh

    cool, i'll do that probably this weekend since at the moment i'm practically living at school. *is annoyed*

    Nov 14, 2007
  • Welcome Mat Re: Please tell me I've come to the right place! :p

    hi! no you're not too old. fishr's 26 and she's great fun to have around. Her characters and my characters get into arguments. :D so don't worry about it. age ...

    Nov 14, 2007
  • Welcome Mat Re: YO!

    yay for weird violent stuff! woohoo! nice to meet you :D. i'm Sunny. you'll have fun i'm sure.

    Nov 14, 2007
  • Welcome Mat Re: Moi

    yay for all your pets. :D i have a kitty and a doggy and some fishies (Ebb and Flo, Angel, Baggins). WHEEEEEEE!!! I'm hyper.

    Nov 13, 2007
  • Welcome Mat Re: A Pirate's Life for Me

    lol. hurray for randomness. you sort of remind me of my boyfriend. :shock: oh, that was awkward. it just sounded like i was hitting on you. EEP! i'm sorry! i'm ...

    Nov 13, 2007


"Peace sells, but who's buying?"
— Megadeth