User avatar

lyrical_sunshine

  • Welcome Mat Re: May I introduce...me!

    Hello! I've read some of your poetry, it's really beautiful! And kudos to you for understanding that magical realism IS a genre and it's awesome. :D You really have read ...

    May 28, 2008
  • Welcome Mat Re: YELLO

    Single since sixth grade. The horror, the horror! :D Sorry...I'm skeptical of romance unless it's the die-hard 'this is my soul mate and my best friend and my worst enemy ...

    May 22, 2008
  • Welcome Mat Re: You know you're weird when...

    ...You are my hero. :D I LOVE the 20s style.

    May 19, 2008
  • Welcome Mat Re: All About Me

    Ha, cool. Well, then, your username's especially clever. :D

    May 9, 2008
  • Welcome Mat Re: All About Me

    Hi! Firstly, I really love your username! Secondly, SEVEN BROTHERS AND SISTERS!! You are amazing lol, I've only got one and she drives me crazy sometimes. Thirdly, Twilight is a ...

    May 9, 2008
  • Welcome Mat Re: Talking about myself

    ah, okay. :D

    Apr 23, 2008
  • Welcome Mat Re: Talking about myself

    lol i'm good. i've been here about eight months now, but you know... okay, i have a question...what does your name mean? I think i remember hearing it was based ...

    Apr 23, 2008
  • Welcome Mat Re: Trivial Trivia about Sunny

    I know! I'd love to visit Ireland too...I have a grandparent or two over there. Hmm, let's see, church rules I hate... Rock music is of the devil; anyone who ...

    Apr 21, 2008
  • Welcome Mat Re: Trivial Trivia about Sunny

    haha, it's "rolling on the floor laughing out loud." and i wrote that because you hit the nail on the head with the Paolini comment. I'm only going to be ...

    Apr 21, 2008
  • Welcome Mat Re: Morgaaan!

    lol, well i tried really hard to make an icon based on my story with photoshop a while back, but...um...well, we'll stick with the techno-demon idea. can i send you ...

    Apr 18, 2008
  • Welcome Mat Re: Morgaaan!

    *gasp*! You want to make me an avatar? Because I have a techno-demon that possesses me everytime I use a computer. Things break when I try to use them. Needless ...

    Apr 18, 2008
  • Welcome Mat Re: Me? You want to know about me?

    LOL!!!! Northern Virginians are in denial that they're Southerners. I should know; I was born there. And Unwritten is an awesome, awesome song. And I laugh all the time. And ...

    Apr 18, 2008
  • Welcome Mat Re: Talking about myself

    lol, deserts, not desserts. i love my chocolate, but i don't like cactus.

    Apr 17, 2008
  • Welcome Mat Re: An Exercise in Narcissim

    AHHH! WINDSURFING!! *is jealous* I've always wanted to try that. :D

    Apr 17, 2008
  • Welcome Mat Re: Trivial Trivia about Sunny

    More deeply personal stuff about me! Yay! lol. 1. I love the ocean. I can float for hours in those waves and be totally content. When I get the opportunity ...

    Apr 17, 2008


My one true aspiration in life is to make it into the quote gen.
— avianwings47