User avatar

lyrical_sunshine

  • Writers Corner Re: I'm new here and need help!

    Hey, I'll be happy to take a look - just PM me chapters, or email them to me, whatever works better.

    Jun 23, 2008
  • Writers Corner Re: A Writer's Schizophrenia 4/16/09

    51,000 words and counting! I did a small happy dance with my sister the other night when I announced, "I officially have a NOVEL!" She squealed and I rocked out ...

    Jun 23, 2008
  • Writers Corner Re: Exactly Seven Months Later...

    Wow, 120,000! I'm impressed. Seriously, I'm having trouble eeking 60,000 out of my brain. But I don't know, maybe I'll surprise myself. Congratulations!

    Jun 10, 2008
  • Writers Corner Re: starting out

    Have you ever had those random thoughts like, "I wonder what it would be like to fly inside a cloud?" or "It would be so cool to discover life on ...

    Jun 9, 2008
  • Writers Corner Re: The Writings of Sonlen Evandar Xiulta

    It's alright, nobody will delete it, a mod will probably just move it. I only just skimmed this, but I really like the journalling style. I'll give a more thorough ...

    Jun 9, 2008
  • Writers Corner Re: A Writer's Schizophrenia 4/16/09

    Happily, the tyrannical era of writer's block has ended, and yet again, it was overthrown by excercise, journalling and relaxation. No beating the computer this time. From here (here being ...

    Jun 9, 2008
  • Writing Tips Re: Looking for a good book?

    Fantasy: ~The Circle Trilogy (Black, Red, White), Showdown, Saint by Ted Dekker ~Shadowmancer by G. P. Taylor ~The Chronicles of Narnia by C. S. Lewis ~A Wrinkle in Time, A ...

    Jun 8, 2008
  • Writers Corner Re: Love at First Bite

    It's like anti-Twilight! Go you! :D

    Jun 6, 2008
  • Writers Corner Re: Jasmine's Efforts At Writing

    I'm feeling your pain on #1. *beats head against novel* Stupid...cliche...boring...piece of crap...

    May 30, 2008
  • Writers Corner Re: A Writer's Schizophrenia 4/16/09

    *glares* Thank you, Raven. *grins* Just kidding. I'm a little better this morning. I was just looking for books to buy this summer and marveling at people's complex, brilliant plots, ...

    May 30, 2008
  • Writers Corner Re: A Writer's Schizophrenia 4/16/09

    And this is the part where I turn into a whiny puddle of disillusioned jelly for about five minutes... Wait for it... I TOTALLY SUCK! I am a disgrace to ...

    May 30, 2008
  • Writers Corner Re: Im having some trouble finishing my book =/

    I'm jealous. Not ALL of us have creative writing teachers, you know. Some of us just have essay Nazis who look like dwarves.

    May 30, 2008
  • Writers Corner Re: A Writer's Schizophrenia 4/16/09

    Haha, you are very generous. "When it's published." Thanks, but I think the correct word would be "if." Well, Ian is the very happy-go-lucky, kind of clueless, very hot older ...

    May 29, 2008
  • Writers Corner Re: A Writer's Schizophrenia 4/16/09

    Yeah, that's true. Well, at any rate, the name Luke for Ian was rolling around in my head for a while. I don't know. Darn my characters for choosing excessively ...

    May 29, 2008
  • Writing Tips Re: My Writing Depresses Me

    I know how you feel. Forget that anybody else writes. For a while, you are the greatest writer in the world. Don't try to write, just write. It doesn't matter ...

    May 29, 2008


That, sir, is the most frightening battlefield in the world: the blank page.
— Larry McMurtry, Comanche Moon