User avatar

lyrical_sunshine

  • Writing Tips Re: Realistic guys/relationships

    *claps happily* I can talk about real life relationships!! Yay! Firstly, every single human being is different, so a lot of these questions depend on the personality of your character. ...

    Nov 28, 2008
  • Writers Corner Re: A Writer's Schizophrenia 4/16/09

    I got my partial manuscript back in the mail with a very polite cover letter that said, essentially, "You're good, but you're not what I'm looking for." Which is both ...

    Nov 7, 2008
  • Writers Corner Re: Sunshine and Rain, Angels and Writer's Block: A Journal

    "If Love is Not Enough" sounds weird but totally cool. Very edgy, very unique. :) Good luck on all of them!

    Nov 4, 2008
  • Writers Corner Re: Help squishy!

    how's that? :)

    Oct 23, 2008
  • Writers Corner Re: A Writer's Schizophrenia 4/16/09

    Wow, thank you guys. I'm sending off the partial this morning. :) I'm excited, but panicky at the same time. Like I keep asking myself, "Is this the write format ...

    Oct 23, 2008
  • Writers Corner Re: A Writer's Schizophrenia 4/16/09

    Sooo...I went to check my email this morning, and lying there in my inbox was this letter: "Dear (Sunny), Thank you for writing to me about your novel. I'd be ...

    Oct 22, 2008
  • Writing Tips Re: Reasons for writing

    :D thunder, I love you. You make me feel less crazy. Or at least, you make me feel that I am not alone in my craziness. I write because if ...

    Oct 21, 2008
  • Writers Corner Re: Self-Publishing

    Try Trafford. They give you full control over what the cover looks like and how the book is printed. They seem pretty reliable. Good luck!

    Oct 19, 2008
  • Writers Corner Re: A Writer's Schizophrenia 4/16/09

    Ladies and gentlemen, heeeeeere's Sunny, modeling this season's fabulous standard rejection letter. This letter is polite and refined, yet aloof, a lovely addition to any hopeful writer's inbox! *** D

    Oct 17, 2008
  • Research Re: I want to

    They accept pieces from writers between 13 and 19 years of age. If they like your stuff, they'll publish it. It's good practice, and if you want an internship at ...

    Oct 15, 2008
  • Writing Tips Re: I need help with dialouge!

    Read. Seriously, that's the best way to get the feel of dialogue. Read books with a lot of character interaction. The Mortal Instruments trilogy by Cassandra Clare has a ton ...

    Oct 2, 2008
  • Writing Tips Re: Do you carry a notebook with you?

    ...and I speak to non-existant people too! Ah, the curse of being a writer. :D

    Oct 2, 2008
  • Writers Corner Re: question abour your tastes

    I like my stories flavored with romance, but not all about romance. :D Because in my opinion, there's only so much "he said, she said, they kissed" that you can ...

    Aug 13, 2008
  • Writers Corner Re: A Writer's Schizophrenia 4/16/09

    Hooks: ('Cause they're just fun to write) “After a swimming accident, seventeen-year-old Marcella finds herself battling darkness and insanity in a world where her worst nightmare may be her only ...

    Aug 12, 2008
  • Writing Tips Re: Odd way of writing

    Like Gryph, I think if I only wrote my favorite parts, I would never finish the book. *shrug* Plus it gives me something to look forward to if I'm excited ...

    Aug 11, 2008


I am just curious-have I ever been on the bottom quote-thingy?
— foxmaster