User avatar

lyrical_sunshine

  • Writers Corner Re: Fantastically linguistic artistry....

    cool. :D I feel your pain about the destroyed "baby". same happened to me.

    Oct 23, 2007
  • Writing Tips Re: Writing Well: Vocab!

    Yay C. S. Lewis! that quote is taped to my desk lol.

    Oct 21, 2007
  • Writers Corner Re: Crysi's stuff.

    lol.

    Oct 21, 2007
  • Writers Corner Re: Crysi's stuff.

    *is confused* where did Parseltongue come into this conversation?

    Oct 21, 2007
  • Writers Corner Re: A Writer's Schizophrenia 4/16/09

    You know you are a nerd when...you create a playlist for your novel. Oh my gosh. 1. "Weathered" - Creed 2. "Move" - Thousand Foot Krutch 3. "Going Under" - ...

    Oct 21, 2007
  • Writers Corner Re: Crysi's stuff.

    *slaps Crysi on the back* Don't be terrified! My novel has the most complicated plot on the planet, and twice I've had to stop writing and remember what exactly is ...

    Oct 20, 2007
  • Writing Tips Re: The Timing of Conflict

    If you're going to have a drawn out beginning, use it for developing your characters. and i don't mean, "This is Jack. Jake is 15. He lives with his mother ...

    Oct 20, 2007
  • Writers Corner Re: Is your goal to get published?

    I want to be an author. I've wanted to since I was about seven lol. But I also want to be a creative writing teacher. So to answer your question, ...

    Oct 17, 2007
  • Writers Corner Re: Writing without a designated spot

    Agreed. :D

    Oct 16, 2007
  • Writers Corner Re: Pen name?

    i've always thought i'd just want my full name. my initials aren't that cool, but my full name is pretty. :D

    Oct 15, 2007
  • Writing Tips Re: Hate

    Okay, well, i have only one tip that comes to mind. we did a pretty extensive chapter on WWII in history last year, and we watched an interview by Elie ...

    Oct 12, 2007
  • Writers Corner Re: Finally putting pen to paper

    hey, cheesy plots often make the best stories. then you can have fun with them and make people laugh. :D good luck!

    Oct 11, 2007
  • Writers Corner Re: A Writer's Schizophrenia 4/16/09

    Update of the week: First of all, I just created the most exciting writing activity ever. Go to or some other actor/model search and find people that look like your ...

    Oct 10, 2007
  • Writing Tips Re: Question about publication

    Okay, so since i've posted about the first chapter of my story "Firebrand," would i have to completely edit that chapter before I published the entire book?

    Oct 7, 2007
  • Writing Tips Re: Question about publication

    does anybody know if posting your novel on a website like this will keep publishing companies from accepting your manuscript?

    Oct 6, 2007


If you have to ask, "Is this cliche?", it probably is.
— - no name -