User avatar

lyrical_sunshine

  • Writers Corner Re: Teen Ink

    I've had four things published in Teen Ink. I'm pretty sure they'd welcome an entry from Australia. And some of the submissions that I've read are excellent, not B-rated at ...

    Nov 21, 2007
  • Writing Tips Re: More on prologues...

    My prologue is a sort of a flashback within a nightmare the MC is having. It's a bit of foreshadowing and a bit of her history all rolled into one. ...

    Nov 21, 2007
  • Writers Corner Re: The Latest of Jigster: Updated

    Wow. Your thought processes are so much more complicated then mine. I'm impressed.

    Nov 16, 2007
  • Writing Tips Re: Tips to Creating an Ending

    *bursts into tears* I think I'm going to have to kill a character in one of my books...not now, but depresses me so much, because I really like him.

    Nov 13, 2007
  • Writers Corner Re: Help; I'm drowning in a sea of literary problems!

    Titles: Black Wolf Wolf Girl Wolf The Wolf inside the Girl The Girl inside the Wolf (wait your story is about a wolf right?) lol i doubt that was helpful, ...

    Nov 13, 2007
  • Writers Corner Re: What do you think of this title?

    I really like that title. It's fairly original. I think I would probably pick it up and flip through it. Anything with stars intrigues me. :D

    Nov 11, 2007
  • Writing Tips Re: Elements of [Procrastination]

    lol, nice rant. so true.

    Nov 6, 2007
  • Writing Tips Re: Creative writing club

    cool! thank you guys so much! snap, a lot of your ideas were similar to mine lol. although i did want a kind of informal feel to it as well. ...

    Nov 6, 2007
  • Writing Tips Re: Creative writing club

    Okay everybody, so I'm thinking about starting a creative writing club at my school - just a group that meets once a week or so to read over poetry and ...

    Nov 6, 2007
  • Writers Corner Re: A Writer's Schizophrenia 4/16/09

    Victory! *does happy dance* Writer's block is defeated! Goodness has triumphed! Dull sentences and storylines have died and disintegrated into dust! It took a lot of pacing and yoga and ...

    Nov 4, 2007
  • Writing Tips Re: What do you like to see in a book?

    This actually sounds like a story I read in 7th grade, but I completely forget what it was called. It was some historical account of... some time period, and a ...

    Oct 30, 2007
  • Writers Corner Re: In Need of Help

    ooh, lots of mystery and intrigue! i like it! post a link soon, ok?

    Oct 30, 2007
  • Writers Corner Re: Music and Writing

    For me it has to be something upbeat, passionate, and meaningful. Skillet, Linkin Park, TobyMac, Evanescence (very good for "Firebrand"). Worship music. the "Music Inspired by the Chronicles of Narnia

    Oct 27, 2007
  • Writing Tips Re: Simile Generator

    haha! that's awesome.

    Oct 25, 2007
  • Writers Corner Re: Recycled Ideas?

    ha, i never recycle my ideas. i have one lingering from 3rd grade. they all stay tucked away in the dark recesses of my mind...covered in cobwebs...lonely, abadoned. although i ...

    Oct 25, 2007


Veni, vidi, scripsi ~ I came, I saw, I wrote
— steampowered