User avatar

lyrical_sunshine

  • Writing Tips Re: If it were a movie!?

    Cool! You should post them, I love looking at stuff like that. :D

    Feb 26, 2008
  • Writing Tips Re: If it were a movie!?

    DITTO! actually, I've already casted characters for my book. *blushes* Very lame, but true. Go to my Writer's Corner, A Writer's Schizophrenia.

    Feb 26, 2008
  • Writers Corner Re: Diary of a Villain (The Original) : Progress Journal

    I feel your pain about school. :( Good luck!

    Feb 25, 2008
  • Writing Tips Re: Some basic tips

    Bravo! We needed an article like this. It's right up there with Snoink's advice, in my opinion.

    Feb 23, 2008
  • Writing Tips Re: I have a problem.

    You force yourself. I have the same problem, but about two years ago I got a really good idea. I fell in love with my characters. And I told myself, ...

    Feb 23, 2008
  • Writing Tips Re: Starting an essay

    Ick. I have to write an essay too...Tom Sawyer vs. Huck Finn. *sulks* I don't want to...

    Feb 21, 2008
  • Writers Corner Re: A Writer's Schizophrenia 4/16/09

    Well, my characters are still being somewhat retarded, although most of them have settled back into their normal roles. Hatta is the peacekeeper again and Brand is still freaking out ...

    Feb 21, 2008
  • Writers Corner Re: Diary of a Villain (The Original) : Progress Journal

    Just read your story Valor, and I really liked it! :D good luck on finding feedback! I know exactly how you feel. I kind of want my English teacher to ...

    Feb 20, 2008
  • Writing Tips Re: Seperate Chapter Files (for computer writers)

    That's not a bad idea, espcially since my first draft was lost in the Black Hole (a.k.a our ancient computer.) It would be a good way to save backup copies ...

    Feb 16, 2008
  • Writing Tips Re: The Ever-So-Famous Block for Writers

    lol i come onto this site when i can't write. or i read. or i run. or i watch a movie. or i just glue my butt to the chair ...

    Feb 8, 2008
  • Writing Tips Re: Fantasy Novelists Exam

    I don't know what's more amazing/sad: that Snoink went through every single of those points and answered them, or that I actually just read through her entire post. ROTFLOL! i ...

    Feb 8, 2008
  • Writers Corner Re: A Writer's Schizophrenia 4/16/09

    I have reached 30,000 words in my book! Woohoo! It's only nine chapters, however, so I usually just avoid that subject and proudly announce the word count. I'm thinking that ...

    Feb 7, 2008
  • Writers Corner Re: Lake Girls Notes

    Do you read the Clique series by Lisi Harrison? If you do, it comes out in your writing. That's not a bad thing, I was just curious. :D

    Feb 5, 2008
  • Writers Corner Re: The Nameless Novel: Vote for a beginning!

    lyrical_sunshine >> Aww, don't feel bad! Besides, I know what the dream is and it's very original; don't worry. You can definitely get away with it, seeing as it doesn't ...

    Feb 4, 2008
  • Writers Corner Re: The Nameless Novel: Vote for a beginning!

    *is depressed* my prologue starts with a dream... Ayra: I liked your first idea. It's unique and clever. It would still work just as well if you ditched the dream ...

    Feb 3, 2008


But answer me this: how can a story end happily if there is no love?
— Kate DiCamillo, The Miraculous Journey of Edward Tulane