User avatar

lyrical_sunshine

  • Media Reviews Re: The Mark of the Lion

    Yeah. I guess Twilight is more relatable...I don't know. I can't relate to Bella being crazy fall-off-a-moutain-and-die about Edward. She's kind of too...hysterical, maybe? Personally my favorite char

    May 24, 2008
  • Media Reviews Re: Nightlife

    Ooh, sounds cool. :D

    May 24, 2008
  • Media Reviews Re: Brisingr (Eragon 3) Spoiler

    Yeah, I understand that, Esme. I'm sort of OCD that way. If I start a series I'll have to end it. I really am curious to see how the Eragon ...

    May 24, 2008
  • Writing Activities Re: Character dialogue

    Jake: "No school for Wooster?" Vanessa: "Ah, homeschooling. Cool. Congratulations on being one of the few free-thinkers left in America - er - England." Jake: "Sorry, Clover - what's a ...

    May 23, 2008
  • Writing Activities Re: Character dialogue

    Marc: "Ooh, I want to hear the rude poem!" Vanessa: "I think she means rude like crude, or lewd..." Marc: "Oh. Cripes, why don't you Brits just say what you ...

    May 22, 2008
  • Writing Activities Re: Character dialogue

    Marc: "Sketch?" Jake: "Doodle." Marc: "Coloring books!" Jake: "Scribble." Vanessa: "The insanity is contagious." Marc: "So join us. It's relaxing to go mad now and again."

    May 22, 2008
  • Writing Activities Re: Character dialogue

    Marc: "In my world she can turn into a flea. Just like in your world time is a conveyor belt." Jake: "I starting getting confused with the 'irate' comment." Marc: ...

    May 22, 2008
  • Writing Activities Re: Character dialogue

    Marc: "Conveyor belts and wheels...yeah, makes perfect sense." Vanessa: "We need to stop being surprised at the fanciful things our authors can come up with." Marc: "Well, I've developed the ...

    May 22, 2008
  • Media Reviews Re: Maximum Ride: The Final Warning

    Church: Nothing. Absolutely nothing of substance. Don't buy the fourth one.

    May 22, 2008
  • Media Reviews Re: House of The Scorpion

    I've seen this in bookstores and wanted to read it. I read Nancy Farmer's "The Sea of Trolls" and I really enjoyed her style.

    May 22, 2008
  • Writing Activities Re: Guess who?

    I don't know!! *head/desk* Can we somehow make this simpler? lol.

    May 22, 2008
  • Writing Activities Re: Title Feedback

    Reminds me of Stardust, actually. I like it. :D Defective

    May 21, 2008
  • Writing Activities Re: Character dialogue

    Vanessa: "I don't think we're exactly supposed to understand what's going on." Marc: "I don't like not understand. Not understanding makes me irate." Jake: "Irate?" Marc: "I'm censoring myself for ...

    May 21, 2008
  • Media Reviews Re: The Host

    OOOH! I finished it, and it is SO much better than Twilight! Stella, yes, the characters are definitely more well-rounded, more flawed. There is no Edward - there is only ...

    May 21, 2008
  • Writing Activities Re: Character dialogue

    Vanessa: "An ANTIQUE British Medical Journal? What kind of crazy plot twists exist in your story?" Marc: "Are you kidding? Raven's so cool, she's a time-travelling half-elf who is also ...

    May 21, 2008


Doubt thou the stars are fire, doubt that the sun doth move. Doubt truth to be a liar, but never doubt I love.
— "Hamlet," William Shakespeare