User avatar

lyrical_sunshine

  • Writing Activities Re: Character Answer Game [2]

    Marc: "Jake. Nessie's a very, very close second." Jake: "Marc. Ditto about Nessie." Marc: "We've kind of been through this." Rain, snow or hail?

    Jun 28, 2008
  • Media Reviews Re: Alex Rider Series by Anthony Horowitz

    I thought the movie was okay, but then again I've never read the books, so I had nothing to base it off of. Although the first part of the movie ...

    Jun 27, 2008
  • Writing Activities Re: Character dialogue

    Marc: *finishes coffee* "Mmm...Oh, we don't make fire. We're made of fire." Vanessa: "Sort of. Touched fire runs in our veins. It's literally in our blood. So using fire - ...

    Jun 27, 2008
  • Media Reviews Re: The Vampire Diaries: The Awakening and The Struggle

    Probably no one ever will replace Edward...but someone should seriously try.

    Jun 26, 2008
  • Media Reviews Re: Brisingr (Eragon 3) Spoiler

    I think perhaps the most dangerous thing that could come out of the Inheritance Trilogy is the idea that (as the boy put it himself "all fantasy is derivative." It ...

    Jun 26, 2008
  • Writing Activities Re: Character dialogue

    Marc: "I run on coffee, like a car runs on gas. It's a very effective fuel source. Bio-friendly, too." Jake: "Licorice and pork rinds work, too." Marc: "Pork rinds are ...

    Jun 23, 2008
  • Media Reviews Re: City of Bones

    Yay! Finally got my hands on City of Bones and City of Ashes, and read them both in two days. :D Sumi's right, there not exactly DEEP, but the humor ...

    Jun 23, 2008
  • Media Reviews Re: The Host

    *does happy dance and sings anti-Edward songs* Ian beats Ed-ward! Ian beats Ed-ward! Yay!

    Jun 20, 2008
  • Writing Activities Re: Character dialogue

    Marc: *sips coffee* "What did we miss at Starbucks?" Jake: "A superior guy named Red and a frustrated girl named Kaye." Marc: "Hm. So nothing interesting?" Jake: *shrug*

    Jun 20, 2008
  • Writing Activities Re: Make Up The Worst Possible Opening Line Ever

    "And then I said, 'Your mom!' Ahahahaha."

    Jun 11, 2008
  • Media Reviews Re: Twilight, New Moon, Eclipse

    I haven't read the first chapter of BD, but I've heard so much about it I might as well have.

    Jun 11, 2008
  • Fiction Discussion Re: First Novel?

    I think it kind of depends at what age you start writing. I started a series when I was about nine and wrote four novels up until I was 16. ...

    Jun 10, 2008
  • Media Reviews Re: Ticktock

    Ooh, mysterious. :D I've never actually read any Dean Koontz books. I guess I'm just not a huge fan of mysteries. Not sure way. Maybe I'll check it out.

    Jun 10, 2008
  • Media Reviews Re: Brisingr (Eragon 3) Spoiler

    I have no idea what you guys are talking about with the hints about the third book, lol. Apparently I'm out of the Paolini loop. :D

    Jun 10, 2008
  • Media Reviews Re: Brisingr (Eragon 3) Spoiler

    Awww..c'mon..don't you think you guys are being a little hard on Paolini? Everyone KNOWS he's not even near being as awesome a writer as Tolkien, or CS Lewis. But cut ...

    Jun 9, 2008


Believe that life is worth living and your belief will help create the fact.
— William James