User avatar

lyrical_sunshine

  • Writing Activities Re: Answering machines

    Marc: My bad. Wrong number. Ha, you're studying? Sucks to be you. Later. Marc's answering machine: 'Sup, this is Marc, I'm ignoring your call right now, but if you leave ...

    Sep 17, 2007
  • Media Reviews Re: Midnighters trilogy

    i've seen these around and i really want to read them. i'll have to scour the library.

    Sep 16, 2007
  • Writing Activities Re: Character Answer Game

    Kylee: "Long, light brown hair, about 5'7", 5'8", freckles, pale blue eyes, skinny...um, yeah." Marc: *sigh* "I was afraid someone would ask this question... I'm 5'9" and scrawny, with hair ...

    Sep 16, 2007
  • Writing Activities Re: Character Answer Game

    "Wings! Wings are beautiful...I'd feel like an angel." ~Kylee "Ooh...flying." ~Dax "I'd jsut want to fly. Wings would get in the way while I'm surfing." ~Marc *Shrug* ~Jake What's your ...

    Sep 16, 2007
  • Writing Activities Re: Character Answer Game

    "Absolutely. Joy is something that you carry with you always, even when you're not exactly happy. Happiness or sort of temporary...the feeling you get petting a puppy or something." ~Kylee ...

    Sep 16, 2007
  • Media Reviews Re: The Fate of Mice

    that sounds very cool. i'll have to try to find it.

    Sep 16, 2007
  • Media Reviews Re: Twilight, New Moon, Eclipse

    that was the epilogue, wasn't it?

    Sep 16, 2007
  • Writing Activities Re: Character dialogue

    Marc: *blinks* "I'm confused." Jake: "What else is new?"

    Sep 15, 2007
  • Fiction Discussion Re: Describing your Characters

    hmm...i usually try to incorporate a description of my character in dialogue and stuff. i try not to describe a character right of the bat, but kind of make it ...

    Sep 13, 2007
  • Writing Activities Re: Most Meaningful Quotes

    "I didn't say anything. I couldn't say anything. I just bent down and covered his mouth with mine, to prevent all the embarrassingly sappy words from bursting out of me." ...

    Sep 13, 2007
  • Writing Activities Re: Character Answer Game

    (*blushes* sorry...i forgot.) "Unfortunately, it was Serenity Starr. She came in this morning to tell me to get my lazy a** out of bed and clean the privy." ~Dax "Hatta." ...

    Sep 13, 2007
  • Media Reviews Re: Ill Met By Moonlight, by Sarah A. Hoyt

    ooh! this sounds really good! i'll have to check it out! and gyrfalcon, LOVE the song in your signature...

    Sep 13, 2007
  • Media Reviews Re: Twilight, New Moon, Eclipse

    YUP!!! i'm excited...i was completely depressed at the end of Eclipse, but i'm still looking forward to the next one. i hope the whole thing with Jacob is resolved somehow.

    Sep 13, 2007
  • Writing Activities Re: Character dialogue

    "Ugh. Had to write a paper about that era not too long ago. Took forever." ~Marc "It wasn't that bad. I thought it was interesting." ~Nessie *Shrug* ~Jake.

    Sep 13, 2007
  • Writing Activities Re: Character Answer Game

    "The floor in the attic. It's not much, but you get used to it." ~Dax "My bed, you idiot." ~Marc "The basement. I love my room. It's cool in the ...

    Sep 12, 2007


Veni, vidi, scripsi ~ I came, I saw, I wrote
— steampowered