User avatar

lyrical_sunshine

  • Fiction Discussion Re: Which authors/books do you hate?

    Unlike most, I really like Dickens. :D One of the many authors that I really hate thus far is Dee Henderson, namely for her work The Protector. Her entire focus ...

    Sep 23, 2007
  • Writing Activities Re: Title Feedback

    I'm not sure what I think of the two things together. I immidiatly think of some fantasy novel which has the elements as powers, the main character with fire...I wouldn't ...

    Sep 23, 2007
  • Writing Activities Re: Title Feedback

    i have no idea what to think about that. it's so random i might pick it up. FireSong

    Sep 23, 2007
  • Fiction Discussion Re: Cliche Fantasy

    Robert Jordan's (RIP) stuff. *gasp* I love Robert Jordan! sure, he's a little cliche, but the stories are just so well-developed that you don't care. plus, every story has some ...

    Sep 23, 2007
  • Writing Activities Re: Title Feedback

    cool. :D i like it. i would totally pick it up. sounds like it would make me laugh. have you ever read the Enchanted Forest Chronicles? Talking to Dragons, Searching ...

    Sep 22, 2007
  • Writing Activities Re: Most Meaningful Quotes

    Marc's favorite quote: "That which doesn't kill me will only make me stronger." Jake's favorite quote: "We confide in our strength, without boasting of it; we respect that of others, ...

    Sep 22, 2007
  • Writing Activities Re: Character dialogue

    "Let's not start a civil war here, please." ~Nessie "I wish I could swear in Elvish." ~Marc

    Sep 22, 2007
  • Writing Activities Re: First Paragraph Feedback

    excellent. really, really excellent. Dang, i'm impressed. She sat on the bench day after day, dressed eternally in a gray scarf, a threadbare wool coat, an ancient felt hat, and ...

    Sep 20, 2007
  • Writing Activities Re: Character dialogue

    Marci: "UGH! Will everyone STOP BEING RETARDED?" Jake: "You do it all the time." Marc: *stickS tongue out* "You're a jerk." Jake: "You're dating me." Marci: *gets defensive* "Not until ...

    Sep 20, 2007
  • Writing Activities Re: What would YOU do?

    be sad. but you know, life goes on. i have bookworm friends who like to read my stuff (however, most of them think i'm crazy when i talk to myself ...

    Sep 20, 2007
  • Media Reviews Re: Bridge To Terabithia

    i LOVED the movie. of course, i've never read the book, so maybe that's why.

    Sep 20, 2007
  • Media Reviews Re: Twilight, New Moon, Eclipse

    *growls* i claimed him LONG before you did!! I've been parading in front of him for a year now, waiting for him to imprint on me. HA!!!

    Sep 20, 2007
  • Writing Activities Re: Why did...

    Wouldn't you run away if you were being beaten? Why was the hamster on the pogostick?

    Sep 19, 2007
  • Writing Activities Re: Title Feedback

    a book of Shel Silverstein poetry. haha. Out of the Black

    Sep 18, 2007
  • Writing Activities Re: Title Feedback

    i'd probably read it, but it sounds like it has the potential to become cliche. In the Water

    Sep 17, 2007


I am not a person I am a natural disaster
— TheWordsOfWolf