User avatar

lyrical_sunshine

  • Media Reviews Re: What's the weirdest book you've ever read?

    For me, it's Abarat by Clive Barker. It's a beautiful book, illustrated on almost every page, but really, really weird. And somewhat creepy in its weirdness.

    Oct 17, 2007
  • Media Reviews Re: Harry Potter and The Deathly Hallows

    I actually think the only time I cried was when Harry held the Snith to his mouth and said, "I am about to die." And right there I just broke ...

    Oct 17, 2007
  • Writing Activities Re: Title Feedback

    mystery/thriller. sounds scary. The Day of Reckoning

    Oct 16, 2007
  • NovMo Archives Re: Naming your characters...

    novel goes back and forth between a sort of fantasy world and modern times. i think the grandest name in it is my main character's - Marcella Lucille Beauregard. But ...

    Oct 16, 2007
  • Writing Activities Re: Character/novel's theme songs

    yay! i have found Jake's song now. :D poor Jake. He's had a lousy life. His dad is a butthead. :evil: Some days I'm tempted to kill him off. Artist: ...

    Oct 11, 2007
  • Writing Activities Re: Character Answer Game [2]

    Marc: *looks around* Oh...Jake? He's...he's okay." Dax: There's no one here. What do you look like? (you can post a pic if you're high tech like that)

    Oct 11, 2007
  • Writing Activities Re: Character/novel's theme songs

    ooh, i love that last song! good choice :D. can you post a link for your novel? i'd like to read it.

    Oct 5, 2007
  • Writing Activities Re: Character Answer Game [2]

    Dax: "No." Marc: *cough*"Liar"*cough* How many times a day do you talk about yourself?

    Oct 5, 2007
  • Writing Activities Re: Character/novel's theme songs

    yeah, they're good. actually, a lot of their songs could probably be in my story. that and Skillet. and "Frontline" by Pillar. awesome song "Everybody with your fist raised high ...

    Oct 5, 2007
  • Writing Activities Re: Character Answer Game [2]

    "My parents'. One room, two pallets shoved in a corner, and a cookfire in the middle. But hey, it's home." ~Dax Where do you live?

    Oct 4, 2007
  • Writing Activities Re: Character/novel's theme songs

    ha! i found one of my character's songs! she has more, of course, but here's one. :D Title: Going Under Artist: Evanescence Lyrics: Now I will tell you what I've ...

    Oct 3, 2007
  • Writing Activities Re: Character Answer Game

    "I don't know any." ~Marc "Uhh..." ~Dax *shrug* ~Jake Do you have a photograph or painting that means a lot to you?

    Oct 2, 2007
  • Writing Activities Re: Character/novel's theme songs

    If you think this is a hard question, it helps to think of your book as a movie. Now ask yourself, what song would be in the opening credits? the ...

    Sep 25, 2007
  • Writing Activities Re: Title Feedback

    hmm...something about fishing. Firebrand

    Sep 24, 2007
  • Fiction Discussion Re: Cliche Fantasy

    he wrote "The Wheel of Time" series. I've only read the first one, "The Eye of the World." It was very good, although its hard to get into at first ...

    Sep 24, 2007


We are dreamers, you and I.
— Leya