-
Re: Character dialogue
"Hmm...Well, I don't know about the rest of you, but I'm human." ~Marc "Same." ~Jake "Guilty." ~Vanessa "Yes, I am human. Contrary to popular belief." ~Dax
Oct 22, 2007 -
Re: Maximum Ride
the 3rd book made me want to hit James Patterson over the head with a dull ax. Yes, it was hilarious, but NOTHING MADE ANY SENSE!!!! and the things that ...
Oct 22, 2007 -
Re: Writers Block?
^ that works too. :D
Oct 21, 2007 -
Re: Samuri Girl?
That looks really cool. I'll have to check them out. Gah, there are so many books on my want-to-read list!
Oct 20, 2007 -
Re: Harry Potter and The Deathly Hallows
Hmm... as far as Luna goes, i think I read an interview by JKR where she said that Luna become a naturalist - studying strange magical animals. she didn't put ...
Oct 20, 2007 -
Re: What's the weirdest book you've ever read?
The weirdest book I've read (and it's and oldie) was the Canterbury Tales. Just weird... that was very weird. although, my English class loved it. but then again my English ...
Oct 20, 2007 -
Re: Nanowrimo
I wish I had time. It would be so useful, but I'm working two jobs on top of AP classes in school. I am swamped.
Oct 20, 2007 -
Re: Character Answer Game [2]
"I have a dog named Bernie. He belonged to the firehouse where my dad worked, before...well...you know." ~Marc "My brother has a hamster. Other than that, no. My dad doesn't ...
Oct 20, 2007 -
Re: Character Answer Game [2]
Marc: Killer whale. Jake: Dragon Nessie: Cat Kylee: Otter Dax: Lion What's your favorite place in the world?
Oct 20, 2007 -
Re: Most Meaningful Quotes
wow, they have Scooby Doo in Raven's world? I didn't know that... Well, she's from London originally, and she got through into the "paralell" type fantasy world that mirrors this ...
Oct 20, 2007 -
Re: First Paragraph Feedback
ooh, very cool, very cool. no, that first paragraph is the first paragraph of a novel i started a long time ago and hvae not worked on in ages. mostly ...
Oct 20, 2007 -
Re: Most Meaningful Quotes
wow, they have Scooby Doo in Raven's world? I didn't know that... yay for wolves.
Oct 18, 2007 -
Re: Character dialogue
Marc: "A dancing dog. And I thought our story was weird." Jake: "You are a lot weirder than a dancing dog." Marc: *shrug* Vanessa/Nessie: "Our author's been hard at work ...
Oct 18, 2007 -
Re: The Frog Princess
wow you're not excitable or anything are you???!!!!! lol. those books sound funny. i'll check them out.
Oct 17, 2007 -
Re: Airborn and Skybreaker
OOOH, Airborn is on my list of top ten favorite books. i haven't read Skybreaker yet but i REALLY REALLY want to. and yes, cloud cats can fly. but Kyte, ...
Oct 17, 2007
