User avatar

lyrical_sunshine

  • Fiction Discussion Re: At what age did you start writing and

    "Sarah in Pink and Purple Land." Not even kidding, that was the name of my first story. My aunt helped me write it. We had this game where I would ...

    Nov 7, 2007
  • Writing Activities Re: Answering machines

    Marc: Wow...ma'am, did you lose your oxygen tank? You might want to ask your buddy Nolan to go get it, because you sound a little out of it...anyway, since this ...

    Nov 7, 2007
  • Media Reviews Re: Harry Potter and The Deathly Hallows

    ! She is like sooooooo ugly in the movies! . that is rather rude. i liked the fact that she wasn't supermodely.

    Nov 6, 2007
  • Writing Activities Re: Letters

    we should just do it right here, b/c i don't email people i don't know either. :) you should start, Lizzy. :D and my MC will write back. k? or ...

    Nov 6, 2007
  • Fiction Discussion Re: Which authors/books do you hate?

    I have a love/hate relationship with the Twilight series. Bella drives me nuts with her needy, complaining attitude, and Edward's complete perfection makes me want to kill him, but i ...

    Nov 6, 2007
  • Fiction Discussion Re: Said, said, said, said

    the interesting thing about dialogue is, if its good dialogue, you often don't need to say "Jake said" or "He said." you know who's saying what without anouncing the fact. ...

    Nov 6, 2007
  • Fiction Discussion Re: Starting with Quotes? Yes or no?

    hmm...if you put the quotes in a preface or before the story even starts, maybe. but be careful. it's your story, not Churchill's or Shakespeare's or anyone else's. I have ...

    Nov 6, 2007
  • Writing Activities Re: Letters

    Ooh! This could be a character development activity! Our CHARACTERS could write letters to each other. :D

    Nov 6, 2007
  • Fiction Discussion Re: Songs Inspiring Plots.

    Whew that was a long list! I listen to songs that I think describe my characters really well...and I have a habit of thinking of a character in my story ...

    Oct 29, 2007
  • Media Reviews Re: A Wrinkle in Time

    they actually strengthened my faith, they didn't really challenge it. Oh, I certainly agree with you. This story doesn't challenge Christianity as much as it does Orthodox rules-->putting other philos

    Oct 28, 2007
  • Writing Activities Re: Character dialogue

    "Wait...why are we talking about religion?" ~Marc "A couple people are desperate for an argument." ~Vanessa *pointlessly* "I go to church sometimes..." ~Jake

    Oct 27, 2007
  • Media Reviews Re: Maximum Ride

    True love! A family! School! More opportunities for Max to be her obnoxious, sarcastic self! THAT is what awaits us in book 4. lol. at least that's my opinion. or ...

    Oct 24, 2007
  • Media Reviews Re: What's the weirdest book you've ever read?

    haha, i read the Wish List. My favorite part was Satan playing his Gameboy. *ROTFL*

    Oct 24, 2007
  • Media Reviews Re: A Wrinkle in Time

    i LOVE A Wrinkle in Time. and I am a Christian who LOVES a Wrinkle in Time. I thought they were wonderful books. they actually strengthened my faith, they didn't ...

    Oct 24, 2007
  • Media Reviews Re: Maximum Ride

    there is going to be a fourth one! b/c they did this "vote for a fourth book" on the website. I'd know - I'm a member :D.

    Oct 22, 2007


I'm against picketing, but I don't know how to show it.
— Mitch Hedberg