User avatar

lyrical_sunshine

  • Writing Activities Re: Character Personalities- Quiz

    OH! sorry lol. Yes, I have written stuff, but I'm not posting it on this site b/c I'm not sure how it works, what with publishing on a website and ...

    Nov 11, 2007
  • Writing Activities Re: Character Personalities- Quiz

    Marc Beauregard Female Human 1. Her name is Marcella Lucille Beauregard. Marcella means "warrior", Lucille means "light" and Beauregard means "beautiful view." 2. She faces death a couple times in ...

    Nov 11, 2007
  • Writing Activities Re: Character dialogue

    Vanessa: *is worried* Do you need any help? Jake: *looks wary* Marc: He's a wolf, Nessie. He can't understand you. Vanessa: *rolls eyes* I have the gift of wind, Marc. ...

    Nov 11, 2007
  • Writing Activities Re: Character dialogue

    Marc: *looks at Vanessa* See? I'm not confusing. *to Rohsair* I've heard of your phoenixes too, although I didn't know they could heal through bodily fluids. Our phoenixes are rare. ...

    Nov 10, 2007
  • Writing Activities Re: Character dialogue

    Jake: *looks interested* Phoenixes? Marc: *groans* Great, now you've caught his attention. We'll be here forever. Vanessa: Jake, I doubt our phoenixes are like their phoenixes. Marc: Angels. That's wh

    Nov 10, 2007
  • Writing Activities Re: Character dialogue

    "Wow. This is a weird group." ~Marc "We seem to attract weird groups, don't we?" ~Jake

    Nov 9, 2007
  • Writing Activities Re: Character dialogue

    *Vanessa glances at Jake* "Killesha's right, you know. That was prejudiced." Jake: *shrugs* "I don't trust things with fangs." Vanessa: "You haven't encountered anything with fangs. Eaters don't have

    Nov 9, 2007
  • Writing Activities Re: Character dialogue

    "Feeble-minded, my ass. I'm fluent in eight language, thanks very much." ~Marc "Werewolves?" *Vanessa looks interested* "Can't say I've ever met a werewolf before." "Don't feel too left out, Ness. ...

    Nov 9, 2007
  • NovMo Archives Re: Sex Scene

    Ok, well, my mom's a psychologist, so i kinda have an idea. Sex and rape are totally different. sex is something God created and married people do; rape is about ...

    Nov 8, 2007
  • Writing Activities Re: Character dialogue

    "True dat." ~Marc.

    Nov 8, 2007
  • Writing Activities Re: Character Answer Game [2]

    Marc: "Sure. I like movies. Good way to kill boredom." Jake: "Yeah, whatever." Vanessa: "Yeah, I love movies. I like comedies alot. I'd love to be an actress someday, so ...

    Nov 8, 2007
  • Fiction Discussion Re: Who do you talk to your writing about

    I feed my stories to my sister. That is how I test what is good and what isn't. If she'll read it, it's not too bad. If she won't, it ...

    Nov 7, 2007
  • Writing Activities Re: Character Answer Game [2]

    Jake: *coolly but obviously uncomfortable* "Defending Marc." Marc: *is thrown into a coughing fit* Do you like rain?

    Nov 7, 2007
  • Writing Activities Re: Letters

    yeah...maybe we should start with PMing though. you want to start, or me?

    Nov 7, 2007
  • Fiction Discussion Re: A male's opinion

    this is really interesting. i never thought too much about who would read my novel - males or females. personally, i've always read a variety of book. i like the ...

    Nov 7, 2007


You have to be a bit of a liar to tell a story the right way.
— Patrick Rothfuss, The Name of the Wind