User avatar

lyrical_sunshine

  • Fiction Discussion Re: Evil

    one REALLY bad guy is evil, but he's not human and you never really meet him, you just see the effects of him. and some of his effects are to ...

    Nov 13, 2007
  • Fiction Discussion Re: How does writing make you feel?

    The only feelings I get from writing are frustration and a horrible neutrality towards the world I really live in. That's interesting, writing makes me appreciate the world so much ...

    Nov 13, 2007
  • Writing Activities Re: Character dialogue

    Marc: *tosses the ball of fire from one hand to the other* Dancing and me don't really mix. *throws the fire to Jake* Jake's the real Symorien (Warrior). He's the ...

    Nov 12, 2007
  • Writing Activities Re: Character dialogue

    Marc: *snorts* Amateurs.*a thin disk of fire leaps above her finger tips. she touches it with her other hand and it expands to the size of Jake's head* Jake: *with ...

    Nov 12, 2007
  • Media Reviews Re: Twilight, New Moon, Eclipse

    lol i know i was kidding. about the plaigerism thing at least.

    Nov 12, 2007
  • Media Reviews Re: Twilight, New Moon, Eclipse

    good point. I guess I know what that's like too. *growls* I should sue SM for plaigerism. She totally copied my life. except for the werewolf/vampire thing of course.

    Nov 11, 2007
  • Writing Activities Re: Character Personalities- Quiz

    1. Apathetic, sarcastic, obnoxious, not shy but rarely friendly. 2. Firebrand (I'M SO FREAKING PROUD OF THAT!!!) 3. Favorite plant? Hmmm...Maybe a palm tree. It reminds her of her home ...

    Nov 11, 2007
  • Media Reviews Re: Twilight, New Moon, Eclipse

    But thats the point of Bella isn't it? The whole concept? Two amazingly wonderful guys falling for one very ordinary girl. Is it not? ha. trust me, it's not all ...

    Nov 11, 2007
  • Writing Activities Re: Character Personalities- Quiz

    1. Cedar Ridge, CO 2. She's human 3. NO. *** QUESTIONS 1. What's the title of their story? 2. What are some of their quirks?

    Nov 11, 2007
  • Media Reviews Re: Twilight, New Moon, Eclipse

    Jacob is, by far, the most credible character in the book (not that credibility is something you should look for in this particular series), and the most likable. I am ...

    Nov 11, 2007
  • Writing Activities Re: Character dialogue

    Marc: Hey, I like the werewolf. "Be neutral." Whatever. The world isn't neutral. We've trained people to not take sides, not have an opinion. Well, I think that's bulls***. If ...

    Nov 11, 2007
  • Writing Activities Re: Character Personalities- Quiz

    Sweet! I will do that then. Ayra, looks like your game has become quite popular. :D Questions 1. What does he/she look like? 2. What are their strong points? 3. ...

    Nov 11, 2007
  • Writing Activities Re: Character Personalities- Quiz

    Sweet! I will do that then. Ayra, looks like your game has become quite popular. :D Questions 1. What does he/she look like? 2. What are their strong points? 3. ...

    Nov 11, 2007
  • Writing Activities Re: Character dialogue

    Jake: *still looking wary* Sorry. Marc: Jake's overprotective. Don't mind him. But what do you mean that humanity is 10 percent of your identity?

    Nov 11, 2007
  • Writing Activities Re: Character Personalities- Quiz

    1. At the beginning she basically has no friends, but stuff happens later...ahem. She has a Dalmatian named Bernie. :D 2. Her dad's dead. Can't tell you how. ;) 3. ...

    Nov 11, 2007


Stupidity's the deliberate cultivation of ignorance.
— William Gaddis