User avatar

lyrical_sunshine

  • Writing Activities Re: Character dialogue

    Marc: Wow. You know we've worn out our welcome when someone's mad at Vanessa for being nosy, I'm pasta, and Jake's apologizing. Vanessa: So can we go to Starbucks now? ...

    Nov 14, 2007
  • Writing Activities Re: Character Personalities- Quiz

    (Marc) 1. Yes she is. 2. With her mom it's a very strained relationship. Her dad was her best friend before he died. 3. She works at a diner as ...

    Nov 14, 2007
  • Writing Activities Re: Character dialogue

    Jake: Okay, Eramus, I know I haven't exactly been polite, but give a guy a break. I thought we established that the three of us have gone through hell and ...

    Nov 14, 2007
  • Writing Activities Re: Character dialogue

    Jake: *emotionlessly* The wolf's back. Vanessa: Your point being? Jake: *shrug* Stating the obvious. As usual. Marc: Damn, he's getting moody again. Please don't be moody, Jake. Vanessa: It's probably

    Nov 14, 2007
  • Writing Activities Re: Character dialogue

    Marc: *bursts out laughing* Jake: What's so funny? Marc: *gasping* She insults you just like i do!

    Nov 13, 2007
  • Writing Activities Re: Character dialogue

    Vanessa: Well, I'm not sure what a Seeing Sark is, but I remember the first time I heard the wind speak. I was about ten. Everyone thought I was crazy, ...

    Nov 13, 2007
  • NovMo Archives Re: Sex Scene

    *sigh* I wasn't intending to get into a philosophical discussion. i was just pointing out the difference between rape and consensual sex. don't freak out on me.

    Nov 13, 2007
  • Media Reviews Re: Pendragon series

    Bobby Pendragon is a smart, athletic, funny fourteen year old guy. He's got a mom, a dad, a sister and a golden retriever. He's popular and friendly and on top ...

    Nov 13, 2007
  • Media Reviews Re: Blood and Chocolate

    No. *folds arms defiantly* lol jk. but i really am curious. sounds sort of like Twilight. I think i'll go goole it...*runs off*

    Nov 13, 2007
  • Media Reviews Re: Blood and Chocolate

    I've never read that. Will someone describe the plot to me?

    Nov 13, 2007
  • Media Reviews Re: I Just Read ERAGON and ELDEST!

    oh yeah. "deus ex machina". that was a vocabulary word a while back. I wonder if Mrs. G would give me extra credit if I printed out this conversation? you ...

    Nov 13, 2007
  • Media Reviews Re: Twilight, New Moon, Eclipse

    I'll be honest - I have no idea what you're talking about.

    Nov 13, 2007
  • Media Reviews Re: I Just Read ERAGON and ELDEST!

    hey, leave her alone, if she wants to like the Inheritance series, she can like the series. I like them, sort of, although there are bits that were annoying. Like ...

    Nov 13, 2007
  • Media Reviews Re: Twilight, New Moon, Eclipse

    :D I like you ^ We are going to be great friends.

    Nov 13, 2007
  • Fiction Discussion Re: Torturing your character

    Poor Marc. She is tortured until the very end of my book, both physically and emotionally. But someone's trying to kill her, so I have a reason. But no, I ...

    Nov 13, 2007


What will live longer, you or your words? Something to think about the next time you abandon a project...
— Omni