User avatar

lyrical_sunshine

  • Media Reviews Re: Ive just read the host by stephanie meyer...

    I really loved the Host too, much better than the Twilight series. Haven't read nineteen minutes yet...I really want to. The Host is freaking awesome though. It's definitely Stephenie Meyer's ...

    Nov 30, 2008
  • Media Reviews Re: Worst Book You've Ever Read

    It's amazing how subjective books are. I've seen some of my favorites listed under the HATE HATE HATE column. :) I really didn't like "I Know Why the Caged Bird ...

    Nov 28, 2008
  • NovMo Archives Re: *gasps* I'm not...going...to make it...

    *pats alwaysawriter's back* we'll get through this somehow, buddy. hang in there. :)

    Oct 13, 2008
  • NovMo Archives Re: *gasps* I'm not...going...to make it...

    I don't want to wait til November to start my NaNo. It's all planned out, and I'm itching to write something new. But I do want to try NaNoWriMo. Is ...

    Oct 12, 2008
  • NovMo Archives Re: Have a NaNoWriMo.org account? (08)

    I'm Red.Ink.Rain

    Oct 12, 2008
  • NovMo Archives Re: What's your NaNo '08 about?

    Genre: Fiction (I'm sure I'll narrow it down by a lot once I'm done writing it) Plot Idea: Iniko is a teenage (15) who was born in a world where ...

    Oct 11, 2008
  • NovMo Archives Re: Is Non-Fiction Allowed?

    If you're asking, "Is non-fiction allowed for NaNoWriMo?" than the answer is yes, anything goes I believe.

    Oct 8, 2008
  • NovMo Archives Re: Account?

    Oooh, you can WIN?? That would look good on resumes. :D I'm excited. Confused, nervous, and bewildered, but excited too. Hehe.

    Oct 8, 2008
  • NovMo Archives Re: NaNo Planning 2008

    My NaNo is going to be a collision of a sci-fi story I started writing a year ago (but never finished), a dream I had last night, and a recently-developed ...

    Oct 8, 2008
  • NovMo Archives Re: Aeo

    Lol...no, actually you hurt me more by posting that nauseating purple prose about Edward Cullen in your sig. Edward Cullen = evil soul-stealing fantasy-man who robs decent, non-sparkly boys of ...

    Oct 8, 2008
  • NovMo Archives Re: Title Help

    Rats...too bad "Beyond the Looking Glass" is taken... How about something simple like "Reflected"? or "The Face I See" or "Mirror-Image"?

    Oct 8, 2008
  • NovMo Archives Re: Who's ready for NaNoWriMo?

    This is the first year I've done this... *swallows hard* Everyone look me up on the NaNo site! My username is Red.Ink.Rain I'm nervous...I'm not sure I'll get it done. ...

    Oct 7, 2008
  • Writing Activities Re: Seven minutes

    *looks around in awe* Wow...it's been a REALLY long time since I've posted. *sniffles* I missed you all! :) Anyway, onto the activity. I'm going to give you a word ...

    Oct 2, 2008
  • Writing Activities Re: Character dialogue

    Marc: "Ooh, I sense jealousy." Vanessa: "Hello, everyone. I'm Vanessa Gardner. Call me Nessie, if you'd like." Marc: "Wonderful. Now that the pleasantries are done with, I want to see ...

    Aug 11, 2008
  • Media Reviews Re: Breaking Dawn

    I didn't read the book - I just read the spoilers. And I freaking predicted EVERY SINGLE PLOT TWIST in BD. Booyah for me. That being said, I'll probably read ...

    Aug 4, 2008


The bird that would soar above the level plain of tradition and prejudice must have strong wings. It is a sad spectacle to see the weaklings bruised, exhausted, fluttering back to earth.
— Kate Chopin, The Awakening