User avatar

lyrical_sunshine

  • Media Reviews Re: PS. I love you

    isn't there a movie based on this book in theaters now? i thought it looked really good.

    Dec 19, 2007
  • Media Reviews Re: The Temeraire "Saga"

    i think i saw these books on the other day. they looked really good. :D

    Dec 19, 2007
  • Fiction Discussion Re: To kill or not to kill...that is the question

    I agree with eveyrone else. your characters will decide who needs to die, who needs to fall in love, etc. in my story, the love interest was absolutely never supposed ...

    Dec 19, 2007
  • Writing Activities Re: Title Feedback

    I like it. :D maybe a little cliche, but i like it just the same. Something mysterious, maybe. I instantly thought of "The Sight" for some reason. You know, that ...

    Dec 19, 2007
  • Writing Activities Re: Character Answer Game [2]

    Marc: "Writhes. Definitely Writhes. Although I know from personal experience that they are not fantasy creatures." Vanessa: "Agreed." Jake: "Yeah, Writhes or Eaters." What's your favorite song and why

    Dec 19, 2007
  • Media Reviews Re: I am Legend

    :( i LIKED I, Robot... anyway, I haven't read the book, but i might go see the movie tomorrow.

    Dec 15, 2007
  • Media Reviews Re: Pendragon series

    yeah, they are very simply written books, but with very involved plots. I don't usually like the over-simplified conversational style either, but these just have very good ideas and subplots. ...

    Dec 15, 2007
  • Writing Activities Re: Character dialogue

    Vanessa: "I feel like we missed something." Marc: "We've missed a lot. That's 'cause Sunny got bored with talking to us and now we actually have to do something." Vanessa: ...

    Nov 29, 2007
  • Writing Activities Re: Character Answer Game [2]

    "I've got a pretty intimate relationship with the wind. *grins*" ~Nessie Whatcha think about butterflies?

    Nov 22, 2007
  • Writing Activities Re: Character dialogue

    Marc: *sucking on a latte* Oh, look, they missed us! Don't you guys feel loved? Vanessa: What'd we miss? *takes a sip of chai tea* Marc: The usual. Angst, anger, ...

    Nov 21, 2007
  • Media Reviews Re: The Silmarillion

    *sigh* I've been trying to get through Tolkien forever, but so far I've only read "The Hobbit."

    Nov 20, 2007
  • Media Reviews Re: Pendragon series

    gaaaah! you've got to read them all!

    Nov 17, 2007
  • Fiction Discussion Re: Dragons and Other Such Beasts

    Whenever I write dragons I make sure they have one characteristic that is not dragonlike at all. Like feathers. Or giving birth to live young. Or something like that. :D ...

    Nov 14, 2007
  • Fiction Discussion Re: Actually Getting it Written

    You don't have to write chronilogically. The second a thought flies through your head, whether its in the beginning or the middle or the end, write it down. It'll keep ...

    Nov 14, 2007
  • Fiction Discussion Re: Breakin Free'

    I love realistic fiction. The problem is i haven't yet figured out to make it good. *frowns* I had a story for a while that was just an ordinary book ...

    Nov 14, 2007


Maybe the real Mariah Carey was the friends we made along the way
— Ravena