User avatar

lyrical_sunshine

  • Media Reviews Re: Twilight, New Moon, Eclipse

    humph. I hate how Bella has no life outside of Edward. I mean, okay, I have a boyfriend whom I love very, very much. I wear a promise ring on ...

    Jan 11, 2008
  • Media Reviews Re: Flowers for Algernon

    My school is performing this play in March, but I read the book to get a better idea of the characters. I'd give it a PG-13 rating, but as soon ...

    Jan 10, 2008
  • Writing Activities Re: Make Up The Worst Possible Opening Line Ever

    holy cow, i love your avatar. if i was writing a wolf story i would steal it...but i'm not. so if you run into any good fire-girl avatars, let me ...

    Jan 10, 2008
  • Writing Activities Re: Character Answer Game [2]

    Marc: I think so... Jake: You THINK so? What do you mean, you THINK so? Marc: Well...love is love. I think it's stupid to call it "true" love. It's either ...

    Jan 10, 2008
  • Fiction Discussion Re: scary

    twitched chattered frantic panic agony jerked jumped shuddered shivered horror horrified slither growled grumbled roar slam suck slurp disintegrate burst scream moan groan these are all kind of scary,

    Jan 10, 2008
  • Writing Activities Re: Character Answer Game [2]

    Marc: Food. Sorry, little chickens. Vanessa: Food Jake: definitely food. Where do you live?

    Jan 9, 2008
  • Fiction Discussion Re: Dragons and Other Such Beasts

    However I can't stand the idea of a dragon with feathers, sorry Sunshine. i understand, i was just using that as an example. i like your idea though, Rubric. very ...

    Jan 4, 2008
  • Media Reviews Re: The Midnight Disease (about writers block)

    this sounds cool. I've been looking for a good writing book for a while. I'll have to check it out. by the way, i love your avatar. i don't even ...

    Jan 4, 2008
  • Writing Activities Re: funny words

    goober! :D

    Jan 4, 2008
  • Art & Photography Re: My photography...

    that picture of the tree is beautiful. I also really like the one of you at the window. that one has a great sense of mood.

    Jan 4, 2008
  • Writing Activities Re: Character Personalities- Quiz

    (My questions) *is exhausted* 1. I challenge YOU to think of a description for your character using as many metaphors and similes as you can! Are you up for it? ...

    Jan 4, 2008
  • Writing Activities Re: Title Feedback

    Hmm...kind of ghosty. I don't know why. *shrug* Firebrand

    Jan 4, 2008
  • Writing Activities Re: Character dialogue

    Marc: *points to Elayna* "Did she somehow slip into our story?" Jake: "Nope. She's got a penny, and we're all broke."

    Jan 3, 2008
  • Writing Activities Re: Character Answer Game [2]

    "A hell of a lot." ~Marc Author's note: I can't really answer this question because I haven't written the third book yet. When I start writing it, I'll let you ...

    Jan 3, 2008
  • Media Reviews Re: Twilight, New Moon, Eclipse

    I agree with Stella. But then again I've already made my point about a hundred times over so I'll just slink away and hug my Jacob plushie... lol.

    Jan 3, 2008


I say, in matters of the heart, treat yo' self.
— Donna, Parks & Rec